Might have to find some images of Admiral Zheng :). I'm already planning on my next comic which includes contact by Admiral Zheng, Coruscanti Scientists detecting a space-time anomaly along with a head scientists who barely gotten enough sleep thanks to the hacker, and Samus and myself about to board the Poker Alice II.

Why is everyone so concerned about that? :confused: Do we all have to crossover eachother at some point? Oh my if so... I'll have to try and draw all the humans... God help me.

And actually, when I first saw the Devil character of yours, I thought he looked pretty similar to Shadow in terms of his shape. :) So I'd say you're not too far off! By the way, cool art style you've got. :3

It's not that we have to. I am not planning to fuse my own plot with other storylines exceptionally, but Lucifer may encounter a good amount of people on his way to the hacker. :)

I suppose I won't have as big problems with drawing Shadow as the later fight-scenes coming up. :p
But the overall anatomy of the sonic-style is kind of hard for me to do, hence I don't even have a good anatomy for my own style. :smug:

And I thank you back. :)

...I could not resist inserting a Sonic 06 joke. :mischief:

Made this to connect CivG's post to my previous one. No worries about the Hacker's appearance here; he'll be using this disguise only when addressing most of the peeps on my side of the story.

Oh what oh what will the Coruscanti - and all the other allies against the Hacker - do with Eggman attempting - and likely failing, since he's not exactly subtle about being a bad guy - to be a sleeper agent within the forces of good?

...Also. My apologies for the wall of text this entry is.

I predict an ink tsunami! :D

That is the correct way to use techno-babble. :thumbsup:

OH... MY... GOD... VORE! XD I didn't think he'd actually eat her!

...Suddenly my strange ideas don't seem so strange.

P.S. Nice ending. :lol:

And now for my final attack. Hold on General, you're going to like this

Oh wait, no you won't.

For a moment I was going to comment about the 12-hour rule... but then noticed the last two letters of your guys' names are different. Curses! Why must you confuse me?!

Top Bottom