Star Wars Episode 0: Knights of the Old Republic Superweapon Sign-Ups

Darth Caesar

Might be a Wizard
On Nar Shaaddaa a Superweapon has been discovered that could turn the tide of the war between Darth Revan's Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic. Agents from all side now converge on the Smugler's Moon seeking to claim the prize. But the nature of the crime ridden moon and the designs of a Demented Scientist turn the search for the weapon into a free for-all race for dominance!

Rules
Spoiler :
Players

Spoiler :
Players start the game by making there Character Card which displays stats and other important info.

Picture of yourself (optional)​

Name: You’re Name

Species: What your species is.

Class: What your character class is.

Health: Your current health, you start with 100 and can put your stats into it gaining 20 HPs for every point.

Attack: How well you attack

Defense: How well you defend

Stealth: How well you can sneak around.

Items Inventory: Items you have found or bought.

Items Equipped: Items you have equipped.

Currency: All players start with five.

Character Background: The story of your life.

Skill Tree:
Spoiler :
This will contain a class specific skill tree to fill out. You get points in training and combat that can be put into these and boost your stats.

You will get 25 points to spend on stats you’ll be able to train your stats through out the course of the game. You are wounded during combat, you can heal these injuries at the infirmary.

Factions.

Spoiler :
There are three Factions in the game, Jedi, Sith, and the Hutts. Each faction wants the Superweapon for themselves. Each faction has a Faction leader who will give quest and even rarely assist players of there faction. If a player starts attacking players in there own Faction, bad things will happen.

Class.

There are six classes in the game, Jedi, Sith, Republic Trooper, Sith Trooper, Smugler, and Bounty Hunter. Jedi and republic Troopers are on the republic faction. While the Sith Trooper, and Sith are on the Sith Empire's side, Bounty Hunters and Smuglers are independants who may ally themselves with any of the three factions

NPC’s

Spoiler :
There will be many NPC’s in the game, most will be Hostile and need to be defeated ranging from cannon fodder droids to powerful Sith Lords, others will be quest givers. You may meet some NPCs who wish to join up with you and aid you in your quest, these are known as Companions

Quest

Spoiler :
Quest are given out by certain NPC’s, these NPC’s will inhabit various locations and give quest to any who want them. Quest are the only way to find the location of the superweapon.

Locations

Spoiler :
There will be different locations in the game each where you can initiate different actions in the beginning there will be six Locations.

Arena: Where you can challenge other players to a duel and the winner gets money.
Training Camp: Where you train stats up
Infirmary: Where you heal injuries.
Cantina: A good place to receive quest.
Store: The place to buy items.
Streets: While not a location per se this is a good place. when your looking for trouble or quest.

Phases

There will be three phases

Morning: You can travel to locations and perform actions such as training, dueling and buying items.

Example of a Order PM for the morning: I want to go to the cantina and look for any quest there.

Afternoon: Same as morning except you can go to the streets and try and hunt someone down.

Example Afternoon Order PM: I want to hunt down the scum that challenged me this morning.

Night: Same as morning except enemies in the streets are numerous, travel with caution, you may also use stealth to try and sneak past enemies.

Example Night Order PM: Try and sneak to the training camp to work on my attack.
Items

Spoiler :
You will acquire items throughout the game by buying them and looting them from dead enemies and completed quest, items will be things like weapons, armor, and boost.

Combat

Spoiler :
Along your quest you will come across Hostile NPCs and other players, when this happens combat will commence, the winner is decided by the stats and items of the two combatants. You can get stats increased in combat.

Victory

Spoiler :
Victory is achieved when the first person finds the location of the Superweapon and battles through the location and retrieves it. (This will be monumental task only high ranked characters should undertake.)

All rules subject to change

Don't post yet.

Look at Wookieepedia if you have any questions regarding Star Wars lore (although you shouldn't need to).

To sign-up post your Character Picture, Name, Gender, Species, Class, and Background then PM me or Dommination your stats. All Characters must be from the Star Wars universe.

Sign-Ups

1. Duke Blackstone
2. mgsmuhhamed
3. NedimNapoleon
4. dcmort93

You may now post.

Question. Will stealth play a role in battle?

Spoiler :

Name: Lomi'il

Species: Twi'lek

Class: Smuggler​

Time to begin the PM spam Formally Inviting people!

Ill post a link in my signature tomarrow

Spoiler :
Theme Song

Name: Darth Nedim

Species: Human

Class: Jedi

Character Background: Raised as a Jedi by Darth Revan himself he was gifted in the art of the force.After Darth Vader's death he swore to avenge him and to rule the whole universe

A reminder. You can put stat points into health and get 20 extra HPs per point.

youve got me in If I can carry over my character over from battlegrounds

Yes you can be him, but you have to send me the stats again.

Top Bottom