4000BC - Turn Chat Instructions - September 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
If we are just moving the worker north to try and see that bonus tile then I've nothing to say.

If, however, we are building our city this chat, then please could the first warrior built (assuming a warrior is to be built) begin exploring the land around the capital starting with the mountains to the NE. Second warrior (if one should be built) is to be garrisoned in the city.

Begin researching Iron working. Also, we would like to mount an expidition into the mountains to look for possible ore sites.
After Iron Working, go Alpha/Writing/Lit.

If we have any neighbors do not, repeat, do not trade warrior code to them.

Also, when the Turn Chat begins, I become offical head of the Science Department due to striders 3 days abcense since his election. As I shall remain until either term 2 or when he gets back.

Settle in the opening spot.

Set the slider to get most research possible while making a profit.

Please watch for town growth. If any luxuries can be hooked up, I hope we can connect them to make a citizen happy. Use the entertainment slider as necessary.

Turn 5 - 3750BC

We found spice!

First Contact! - 3650BC

We have met a civ, and they are Aztec!

Chat Log, Sept. 3rd

*NOTE: There was a net split, leaving me stuck in the room for nearly 10 minutes, wondering why no one was listening. ;)

Here is a 2nd version of the chat log. I was able to stay online during the net splits but unforutnately my PC crashed near the end and I lost about 4 mins. Between CT and I, I hope we have everything!

Sept 3 alternate chat log

Here is a screenshot of our lands:

The people have spoken, and the town of Bavaria was founded. Outposts were setup on the edges of the city, and new terrain could be seen. The mysterious resource to the north turned out to be a beefy pack of bovines! (cattle) To the south-east, some possible resources were seen. In 3950BC, workers were sent to the forest/game to build a road. Young men were gathered to be trained as warrior-scouts. In 3800BC, our first warrior regiment was trained, and sent to the south-east to climb the mountain. The warrior-scout reported that the resource was spice! More coast was seen furthur to the east. In 3750, the warrior made its' way through the hills south of Bavaria, then south again in 3700BC. Vast grasslands full of production could be seen! In 3650, a strange looking warrior traveled west into our warriors' line of sight. The people again voted to make contact with this strange warrior. The warrior apparently comes from a tribe known as the Aztecs, and seemed quite pleased to meet us.

im soooooooo sorry for not posting instructions i had a powercut last night and couldnt get on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom