an alternative to the Railroads Skyscrapers...

Overseas

Chieftain
Hi !
Even if considered as superbly designed, some of you (and I !) were sometimes wondering after a less crowded display when all railroads cross together... :cry:
Here is a low buildings version, full of various ones. It has been successfully tested, as the preview shows.

===> Low buidings DOWNLOAD <===

Note : this file, once downloaded, is to be renamed "Railroads.pcx" and to be placed into Art/Terrain directory.

Attachments

• civ3view.jpg
    civ3view.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 7,164
NICE! I love it. Its so much easier to see and it still gives you the sense of improvements in-between the cities. Great work, thanks again!

Hey, it looks great but all I got was a bunch of code in my browser when I tried to d/l

Originally posted by Gromit
Hey, it looks great but all I got was a bunch of code in my browser when I tried to d/l

I made an other try to check... and did not meet any trouble.
File is Ok and comes easily. Please try again, thank you.

Originally posted by Gromit
Hello, Gromit. Tried to d/l, just for grins, got the same weirdness. This is a tick for certain versions of certain browsers and you can still make it work without a fuss. Here's how:
1) Wait for the page to finish loading.
2) Once the page is finished loading, right-click on it (or control-click if you're a Mac user). This should bring up a save dialog.
3) Save the file to someplace you can find it (the default name should be "railight2.pcx").
4) Backup your original rail file and install this one. Checked it in Photoshop -- it was fine -- so it should work just fine in Civ.

Hope that helps.

Overseas,

This new Version of the Railroad looks very Interesting, I plan to use it, thanks formaking it. :goodjob:

Top Bottom