Unit: Dungeon Keeper

Hmmm! I always loved the Dungeon Keeper series. Good to see horny back ;)

:hmm: I'm fairly certain that my 1000 pages of monster manuels will find a name for this guy in my mod. :goodjob:

Good unit Perhaps ED could use it as a bloodletter in the WH mod, or if someone can turn its skin green, a plaguebearer. Or just a generic daemon. It looks really good!

TheMorpheus, I hope I am not "Stepping on your Toes" by submitting this changed Run flc. It is meant to help, not detract from your work. It was Remade from the Original flc with fewer Frames (10 rather than 35) and changed speed to 66. the Intention is to have it use the Warrior Run Sound better. The Frames used (in order) from your Original are: 20, 23, 25, 28, 21, 5, 8, 10, 13 and 6
...give it a try and see what you think...I will Place the Zip on my next Post.

here is a Preview:

Attachments

• dungeonkeeper run.gif
    dungeonkeeper run.gif
    17 KB · Views: 2,755
Here are the Large and Small pcx Files and the units_32.pcx file.

NOTE: The units_32.pcx File will apply CIV Specific Color in the normally Red areas of the DungeonKeeper. Although this detracts from the Red Coloring in those areas that are intended to be permanently Red, this was a Fast make to use the Unit now until someone has the time to make a Better one.

Attachments

• dungeonkeeper_pcx_files.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 201
Hey Vuldacon, any chance You'll adopt the title of "Unit Maintenance Man?" :goodjob:

I love Dungeon Keeper! I hope they make a Dungeon Keeper 3!

Nice Horny! Now how about a Mistress?

"You have an excess of Mistresses! There's a word for Keepers like you..."

Top Bottom