Anybody else notice Boudicca's Armpit Hair?

tnick777

Warlord
Very quickly after you kill one of her spies or ultimately defeat her, when she's thrusting her sword into the wheelbarrow... :lol:

Yes, women have armpit hair. Congratulations on learning that.

I was a little disoriented on first seeing her because she's like a clone of my Skyrim character. But no I never noticed the hair.

I'm just glad she doesn't do a cartwheel when she's happy...

Didn't the Civilopedia in Civ IV say that the ancient Celts removed all of their body hair for cleanliness?

Contrary to modern day beliefs, women actually naturally have armpit hair, among other natural things.

I know it`s a shock, they`re not smooth, perfect angels we were led to believe... just Human.

Contrary to modern day beliefs, women actually naturally have armpit hair, among other natural things.

I know it`s a shock, they`re not smooth, perfect angels we were led to believe... just Human.
How dare you sir.

Yeah, I grew up with an older sister. Once I started shaving, I was really glad the only body part I had to mow was my face.

Blasphemy!!! I shall have your head on a pike for such insolance!

My disappointment with Boudicca is that she looks like David Bowie, but less feminine.
It's a man's body we're looking at, especially her shoulders and knees are not those of a woman.

My disappointment with Boudicca is that she looks like David Bowie, but less feminine.
It's a man's body we're looking at, especially her shoulders and knees are not those of a woman.
Agree 100% with the David Bowie comparison. Except David is actually pretty.

She is the worst looking character, after fat little Maria Theresa and her doll-dress of course.

What's far worse is the Dutch leader and his ridiculous "crotch sock" bulge! It's like he thought it was awesome to stuff a pork roast in his pants to look more manly, and it basically makes him look deformed down there. I literally lol'ed the first time and still inwardly chuckle whenever I see him.

What's far worse is the Dutch leader and his ridiculous "crotch sock" bulge! It's like he thought it was awesome to stuff a pork roast in his pants to look more manly, and it basically makes him look deformed down there. I literally lol'ed the first time and still inwardly chuckle whenever I see him.

I never noticed that! I couldn't stop staring at his shoes/ legs. Just... What the hell is wrong with his whole lower half... And his either super tan legs or really weird stockings. It's like he thought the picture in civ would be waist up so he just said "F*ck it!" when putting on pants. Also askia gets an honorable mention for having a sword out in peace time, and immeadiatly putting it away in war... Does he know what a sword is for?!

It was a fashion of the times, oddly enough. The course of 'fashion' over the centuries has had many a bizarro twist (and that part hasn't changed much, lol). I just did a bing picture search on 'William of Orange' and there were a lot of paintings of him in armor and various royal get-ups, many with short knee pants and frilly neck things and whatnot, but none that looked exactly like his appearance in CiV, or that looked like he had a leg of lamb in his shorts. Maybe they just took one of the more 'interesting' upper-class fashion styles of that era and suited him up in it for his CiV cameo.

Top Bottom