Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG WHY AI, WHHHHYYYYYYY???????

Spoiler :

WHY U NO MOVE YOUR SETTLER 1 SE???

He doesnt because its two 1 tile lakes. In fact this map has a lot of lakes, plus its cold and high seas, and like all the AIs are so tightly crammed together that I could conquer 3 with Immortals, and the rest with HAs.

I suddenly remembered a game a couple of weeks ago...

My Scout had been busily mapping the Old World when it happened upon a barbarian city... the name of the city is London...

I'll see if I still have the savegame, and post a screenshot if possible.

I suddenly remembered a game a couple of weeks ago...

My Scout had been busily mapping the Old World when it happened upon a barbarian city... the name of the city is London...

I'll see if I still have the savegame, and post a screenshot if possible.

Until several months ago I would play with raging barbarians and would often see the Dutch wiped out by barbarians. Willy was so busy building wonders and infrastructure that he had few units to defend.

Interestingly, it was a Custom game with Raging AI turned off *and* no random events yet. So, it's quite a chuckle for me.

That said, I was using K-mod, so the barbarians might be a tad more aggressive.

And so, by all known definitions of the word "boss," I.E., one with authority over another, in 9 of 11 known possible fields in which one might teach, employ, guide, oversee, and/or otherwise hold dominion, the empirically provable answer to the question "who's the boss?" is Angela Bauer.

Isn't it Angela Bower?

Also - it would appear that she is the only one that is not the boss ...

Sentry 1) Hey, check out all these barbs glaring pathetically at our marvelous feat of wonderous construction!

Sentry 2) Wow man, I like should have totally brought my palette and easel on duty with me. That is one gorgous rock formation, isn't nature grand? Wait. What?

View attachment 383701

Platy version to be precise. Enjoying the heck out of it. Now, if only someone could fix the RB vs AI's issue so I could play past the MED era :crazyeye::mischief:

Platy version to be precise. Enjoying the heck out of it. Now, if only someone could fix the RB vs AI's issue so I could play past the MED era :crazyeye::mischief:

I have a message from the Raging Barbs. It says :
Spoiler :
"Stop hiding behind the Great Wall, and lets see if YOU can survive to MED era" :lol:

Tbh idr ever changing the settings for the raging barbs, though I've been modding VIP for more than 4 years, and my long term memory spans around 4 days, so I could be mistaken :crazyeye:

I'm not the one having issues with those pesky brutes, as I know that the early era's are going to be brutal and know how to deal with them even without having the GW, as having Islam/Bud is more important to surviving RB on. The AI's otoh, can't seem to grasp that having at least 2 units in your 1st few cities is really important.

something something Godwin's Law something
Shoot, even Hitler had trouble with barbs. They razed one of his culture cities and cost him the game. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom