Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy on the right looks like Charlie Brown after a heavy dose of radiation :lol:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I guess that's the mod you have installed since the Guard Hussar is not a vanilla unit.

Flooding, in the Himalayas?

Got a similar event when I played Tibet recently but it thankfully they just swept roads off.

A little historic accuracy is always nice!

Got a similar event when I played Tibet recently but it thankfully they just swept roads off.

A little historic accuracy is always nice!

I ended up recently editing the great people list. About 8 (can't remember exact number) Generals and a couple of Prophets are also leaders of civs in my game. Timur being among them. Felt weird seeing Pachacuti and Timur among others being born when they also are leading civs in my current game.

I wish I had this kind of luck at the shoe store: :lol:

Wow0000.JPG

which mod is that that allows unit trading?

It's the new Better BAT AI (unreleased as it's still in beta testing). I've added Advanced Diplomacy 2, and it allows unit trading, amongst other things.

In addition to what Lemon stated, you'll find that mod comp in ROM AND, AND 2, C2c, R2R, and a few other mods. Nice mod comp btw, makes diplo actions a lot more fun.

How many pairs of shoes do you think you should get for a trebuchet?

Well, a trebuchet is a bit of a feat of engineering. One should be worth at least a nice pair of Manolo Blahniks and a good handbag to match them. :p

Good thing you're Lemon Merchant and not Lemon Warlord or you'd use the trebuchet more like "give me shoes or I will fling large rocks at your store".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom