Pointless and silly over the top rant #5687

To get back on topic, burgers are easily deep fried. They were doing it in Dublin years ago, battering it first, then deep frying it. Granted, that is a kind of militaristic application, but fortunately a friendly one, unlike the Edinburghish way, where sometimes they substituted Mars bars, or apples, or shopping trolleys as is their irrational way.

I am cancelling my preordered batterburger until I get a free copy of the game.

I think that OP is being irrational :lol:
Good fun though ^^

Actually, there's a very strong argument that deep fried mars bars originated in Australia 10 years earlier than Scotland. ;)

And whatever the truth is it doesn't matter at all because really this is just ripping off and stealing much older American traditions of deep-frying things.

Way better for your fat level.
Btw, I'm not talking about a so-called "full" American hamburger with bread, cheese and stuff besides the meat. Just the meat.

No I think it defenitely said "Belgians deepfry everything including the burger".

C'mon it's the Scots, of course they're irrational!:)

Mmmmm... fried hamburgers... :drool:

Oh it's easy hun, you just dip it in egg first.:D

Fry them in a pan with a film of cooking oil? :mischief:

Nope, batter them up, then into a deep-fryer. It's how they do it down in the southern States. :vomit:

C'mon it's the Scots, of course they're irrational!:)

Mmmmm... fried hamburgers... :drool:

Oh it's easy hun, you just dip it in egg first.:D

Edinburgh is the intellectual city, it's Glasgow that's irrational! It's said that during the enlightenment era (18th century), you couldn't walk down Princess Street without bumping into a man of genius intellect. See Adam Smith (Wealth of Nations civ ref: trading company), David Hume (Western philosophy ) and James Hutton (Father of Geology). The list goes on and on.

Edinburgh is the intellectual city, it's Glasgow that's irrational! It's said that during the enlightenment era (18th century), you couldn't walk down Princess Street without bumping into a man of genius intellect. See Adam Smith (Wealth of Nations civ ref: trading company), David Hume (Western philosophy ) and James Hutton (Father of Geology). The list goes on and on.

The second city of the empire irrational? If you say so. :p Edinburgh, in the grand scheme of things, is a big town (going by metro pop and actual size). Glasgow's a reasonable sized city, they're bound to have more 'character' haha. In all seriousness though... both are tremendous, Glasgow is a big city and Edinburgh is a major tourist town. Different strengths. Glasgow was more the industrial powerhouse (with chaps such as James Watt) than intellectual shrine, both complemented each other well.

Irrational= female head of state
Lack of female civfanatics keeps this awesome post unanswered (or may be they don't say anythin for fear of ToGTFO).

So Edinburgh would ask you to do things like stand on your head and whistle a show tune while juggling salted herrings.

I'd definitely gift culture to see that!

Irrational= female head of state

I must object! How dare you insinuate that women with power are irrational! We all know that it's men like you who keep this world from being a better place. If we women were in charge, we wouldn't need games like Civ because everyone would be satisfied with real life! Or something like that. :crazyeye:

I plan to cancel my pre-order!!! I couldn't possibly buy a game that has a fan with your opinion! :p

(Is that silly and over the top enough for this thread? :mischief: )

Top Bottom