Achievement Saves (for the lazy and/or the frustrated people out there)

Bollywood achievement: Load the game, maybe do a maintenance move or two, click next and win a cultural victory as Ghandi with 2 cities.

Attachments

• Gandhi_0348 AD-1928.Civ5Save
    558.2 KB · Views: 246
Ruler of the Seas achievement: This one is still going to take some time, but you can do it in about 45 minutes if you have never sunk a ship as England. This save file has you set up to sink 10 ships, but you can only sink about 8 of them on the initial turn. So you have a choice: click next and sink the other 2 or reload and sink another 8. I chose next and sinking the other 2 because I wasn't sure if 8 would get credited without going to the next turn.

Attachments

• Elizabeth_0186 AD-1805.Civ5Save
    503.3 KB · Views: 308
War Canoe Attack achievement: I maybe saved this a bit soon, but still should only take about 3 or 4 turns to get your troops in position, declare war on Ghandi and take the city.

Attachments

• Askia_0213 AD-1515.Civ5Save
    478.6 KB · Views: 230
Flawless Strategy and Defender of the Faith achievements: You can get the deity win and Sweden win with this file. Load the game and elect yourself world leader. Done.

Attachments

• Gustavus Adolphus_0458 AD-2029-January.Civ5Save
    474 KB · Views: 246
The World is a Mess and Isabella win achievements: You can get the immortal and Spain ones with this file. Load the game and elect yourself world leader.

Attachments

• Isabella_0459 AD-2029-July.Civ5Save
    481.1 KB · Views: 237
We Are Family (I got all my sisters an' me) sorry if I put that song in your head, but I meant to do that. Anyway, a lot of people had trouble with this one, but I researched enough to find Notimminently's explanation here on the forums: https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...get-the-badge-if-so-how.542491/#post-13772222 which allowed me to do it in about 20 minutes. But you can do it in about 20 seconds by loading the file and spreading your religion to Theodora's capital.

Attachments

• Boudicca_0073 BC-0080.Civ5Save
    528.6 KB · Views: 289
Paradise Found achievements: Win as Hiva is the 1635 file. Just get the last policy and click next. Find Hawaii, Easter Island and NZ along with meet Cap'n Cook should be obtainable in the 1525 file. I can't say for sure though. All I can tell you is that I have cities on Hawaii and Easter and there is a boat parked at NZ. If the 3 achievements don't pop when you load the file, maybe try to use a couple of the sleeping boats around to go to Hawaii and Easter, then use the boat at NZ to go away and come back. Click next to get the Cook achievement.

Attachments

• Hotu Matua_0125 AD-1525.Civ5Save
    601 KB · Views: 248
  • Hotu Matua_0147 AD-1635.Civ5Save
    621.8 KB · Views: 249
Paradise Found achievements: This aint Kansas, find Australia is file 1560, just sail a couple of tiles west. Bora Bora, win as Tahiti is file 1655. Adopt the last policy and click next.

Attachments

• Pomare I_0132 AD-1560.Civ5Save
    596.1 KB · Views: 234
  • Pomare I_0151 AD-1655.Civ5Save
    613.8 KB · Views: 248
Viking Scenario: 3 achievements: Hands Free to Victory, Odin's Chosen Warrior and You the Conqueror.

Attachments

• Sweyn II_0059 AD-1095-July.Civ5Save
    738.7 KB · Views: 262
Viking Scenaro: 1 achievement: This Was Their Finest Hour.

Attachments

• Harold Godwinson_0040 AD-1086-January.Civ5Save
    690.8 KB · Views: 248
Viking Scenario: 2, but potentially 3 achievements. If you load the game and just click next, you will get Time To Stitch a Tapestry and Surviving Doomsday. But you could stop building the Doomsday book in London for a few turns and use the swordsman to build a motte and bailey improvement to get the Fetchez la Vache achievement as well.

Attachments

• William the Conqueror_0056 AD-1094-January.Civ5Save
    742.2 KB · Views: 143
This is a save file I got from Youtube for the Longest Name Ever achievement:
Credit goes to Ponkberry for his hard work. Maybe go to his page and give him a like or subscribe if you use this file.

Attachments

• Longest Name Ever.Civ5Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 246
Paradise Found: Ngata Chance achievement - win as Tonga. Load the file, choose the last social policy, click next and win.

Attachments

• 'Aho'eitu_0149 AD-1645.Civ5Save
    619 KB · Views: 232
I could've sworn I saw instructions on how to load the new version of the 1st page achievements and get them into individual saves, but I can't seem to find it. Also, does anyone have saves for the "Into the Renaissance" and "Fall of Rome" achievements? The links for those don't seem to go anywhere.

Yeah, I don't think files on the first page and most of the older files in this thread are good anymore. That's why I started uploading the files from games that I've played recently. I haven't done Into the Renaissance or Fall of Rome yet; I'm doing the scenarios systematically and posting the files. I hope to do all of them this summer, so check back periodically and you might find the files you need.

Guess I'm gonna join in after getting 8 achievements from new saves. Here's for the Paradise Found Scenario "Head and Shoulders Above the Rest" (aka win as Samoa). Pick the final policy and pass the turn.

Attachments

• Win as Samoa.Civ5Save
    616.7 KB · Views: 208
Thanks for the Samoa file! It's an easy grind, but I wasn't looking forward to doing it again. I'm going to get started on the Surviving Ragnarok achievement, so should have it up soon. If anyone has Conquest of the New World: France, Aztecs or Iroquois achievements, I'd be stoked not to have to grind those either.

This is the Surviving Ragnarok achievement: Win on deity. Just click next and watch some animated battles, then the achievement should pop as the scenario ends.

Attachments

• Harold Godwinson_0025 AD-1078-July.Civ5Save
    695.2 KB · Views: 252
Pickett's Recharge, Standing like a Stone Wall, and Red Badge of Courage. Take Gettysburg with the infantry closest to the city, then take Washington.

Over 30 tries before Pickett promotion pops up.

Attachments

• Pickett's Recharge.Civ5Save
    404.5 KB · Views: 243
That is dedication; thanks for the hard work, mang! I wasn't looking forward to replaying the civil war scenario either. In fact, I'm not really into playing any of the scenarios more than once, but being an achievement hunter, it's generally necessary. I still have about 70 achievements to go, mostly if not all scenario related. If you are in the same situation and want split the work, send me a friend request on Steam and we can avoid doing the same achievements while sharing the files. Potentially we could get one or two others involved, making short work of an otherwise very long quest. Seems like each scenario needs about 5 or 6 runs to get everything, so the more the merrier. My Steam name is the same as here. In any case, thanks again!

Top Bottom