Achievement Saves (for the lazy and/or the frustrated people out there)

I found the British Invasion achievement on the forums and quickly did the Dr. Livingston I Presume. Just use the great musician to play the concert to get the former and move your explorer one space to get the latter.

Attachments

• Sean4.Civ5Save
    1.2 MB · Views: 241
  • Leopold II_0006 AD-1882-July.Civ5Save
    628.3 KB · Views: 240
Run 50 miles and fight a battle achievement: Promote your Impi unit near Jerusalem with the Buffalo Loins promotion to get the achievement.

Attachments

• Shaka_0257 AD-1735.Civ5Save
    865.1 KB · Views: 293
Riddle of The Sphinx achievement Save.

Just select the great Engineer and Rush building of Pyramid.

(There are also some barbarian camps nearby, so Here Ends the Noble Savage is easy accesible after a few load/save game)

Attachments

• riddle of the sphinx.Civ5Save
    529 KB · Views: 182
Rest in a gold pieces

Just use the Great Person in Berlin. Reload and repetat (each use will grat you 100 of 1000 needed points)

Attachments

• rest i gold pieces.Civ5Save
    665.6 KB · Views: 118
Here Ends the Noble Savage

Just attack the barbarian camp. Reload and repeat.

Attachments

• bar camp.Civ5Save
    733.3 KB · Views: 135
Arab Trader
Just trade (diplomacy dialog) Marble to the enemy.

Attachments

• arab trader.Civ5Save
    525.5 KB · Views: 163
Anyone have saves for "Reconquista Who" or "Yokes on the Mongols?" I tried to get both of these a few times and on Emperor difficulty the AI snowballs production and science too fast to be able to win.

I finally got back to doing these and here is the Yoink achievement file; just click on the city-state with all the units around it and select diplomatic marriage.

Attachments

• Maria Theresa_0045 AD-1230.Civ5Save
    997.5 KB · Views: 84
Anyone have saves for "Reconquista Who" or "Yokes on the Mongols?" I tried to get both of these a few times and on Emperor difficulty the AI snowballs production and science too fast to be able to win.

I'm going to work on Reconquista Who now, so maybe check back in a day or two; I'm sure I can get it and I need that one as well.

I've been lurking here for a long time and as thanks to those who have helped me get achievements, I will be attaching some of my own files here. I hope they work. Note that I am not a particularly good player, but I am capable of cheese strategies.

Inv of Korea 6 Sejong_0099.Civ5Save - Unlocks Dragon Emperor (Win on Emperor), Fear the Turtle (Win as Korea), and Taekwon-DOH! (Lose as Korea). Basically I exploited a glitch where if I run out of time but am leading in score, the game apparently simultaneously counts it as a win and a lose.

Inv of Korea 7 Sejong_0099.Civ5Save - Unlocks A Righteous Victory (Win on Immortal) and the Korea win/lose achievements above.

Inv of Korea 8 Sejong_0099.Civ5Save - Unlocks Honoring the Ancestors (Win on Deity) and the Korea win/lose achievements above.

Inv of Korea Nurhaci_0064.Civ5Save - Unlocks Emperor Fu Manchu (Win as Manchu) and Seoul Power (Win in less than 100 turns as any Civ).

Inv of Korea Oda Nobunaga_0073.Civ5Save - Unlocks Samurai Delicatessen (Win as Japan) and the < 100 turn achievement above.

Inv of Korea Wu Zetian_0040.Civ5Save - Unlocks Yow Ming! (Win as China) and the < 100 turn achievement above.

I also plan on uploading some saves for Wonders of the Ancient World and the Union achievements from the Civil War scenario.

Attachments

• Inv of Korea 6 Sejong_0099.Civ5Save
    685 KB · Views: 84
  • Inv of Korea 7 Sejong_0099.Civ5Save
    709.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Inv of Korea 8 Sejong_0099.Civ5Save
    716 KB · Views: 79
  • Inv of Korea Nurhaci_0064.Civ5Save
    608.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Inv of Korea Oda Nobunaga_0073.Civ5Save
    615.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Inv of Korea Wu Zetian_0040.Civ5Save
    600.8 KB · Views: 85
Ok Optimus, here is the Reconquista Who achievement. Wow! I can't believe you tried that a few times; it took me about 50 hours to run through an entire game. That is a huge map. I ran into some trouble around turn 90 and had to reload turn 87 and 85 respectively as I didn't expect the French to stage a coup in Lisbon which caused the city-state to attack me, but I sent a few units back to sort it. Anyway, I'll work on Yokes of the Mongols next, but might be a couple of weeks for that one; I had a long weekend to do this one.

Attachments

• Ya'qub al-Mansur_0199 AD-1593.Civ5Save
    2.2 MB · Views: 89
I've been lurking here for a long time and as thanks to those who have helped me get achievements, I will be attaching some of my own files here. I hope they work. Note that I am not a particularly good player, but I am capable of cheese strategies.

Inv of Korea 6 Sejong_0099.Civ5Save - Unlocks Dragon Emperor (Win on Emperor), Fear the Turtle (Win as Korea), and Taekwon-DOH! (Lose as Korea). Basically I exploited a glitch where if I run out of time but am leading in score, the game apparently simultaneously counts it as a win and a lose.

Thanks for the save files, bro! I have a lot of these scenario achievements to do and need all of those!

This is Richard the Lionheart: Conquer Jerusalem on Emperor.

Attachments

• Elizabeth_0090 AD-1365.Civ5Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 96
Another save for The American Civil War. It covers these two:

Glory, glory, hallelujah! - Win the Civil War scenario playing as the Union.
Sheridan's Valley Campaign - As Union, control Winchester, Front Royal, Harrisonburg, Staunton, and Lynchburg.

Between this and the one Equilin posted on page 26, that should cover the whole scenario.

In this save, take Staunton (for Sheridan's Valley) and then take Richmond (to win).

Attachments

• Civil War Union - Abraham Lincoln_0048.Civ5Save
    400.6 KB · Views: 84
I'm looking for "Mehmet the Conqueror", "Pax Romana Aeternum", "Praise the Victories" & "Ottoman Carpentry". They did not get captured in the big zip file and the links are dead in the old post.

This one's for "Silk Road." Just send the caravan to Mecca and the achievement should pop.

Attachments

• Pocatello_0103 AD-0860.Civ5Save
    606.6 KB · Views: 73
Here is Tear Down this Wall. End the turn and it should pop; Indonesia has -33 happiness.

Attachments

• Gandhi_0593 AD-2096-July.Civ5Save
    699.4 KB · Views: 70
Lion of the North: As Sweden, start a turn with your Great General stacked with a Hakkapelitta.

Attachments

• Gustavus Adolphus_0263 AD-1765.Civ5Save
    446.1 KB · Views: 67
What's Yours is Mine: As Portugal, construct a Feitoria in a City-State that is allied to another civilization. Click on the worker in Lhasa and finish the Feitoria.

Attachments

• Maria I_0334 AD-1914.Civ5Save
    795.6 KB · Views: 75
If somebody didn't already know altering the map with IGE doesn't affect achievements so far as you load save file without IGE

Top Bottom