Cultural victory?

Antonius

Chieftain
In manual on page 95 it is written that

...The game ends when civiliasation has three cities with "Legendary Culture" (in "Normal" game speed, 50.000 culture points per city)....

Well, On prince level, huge map and epic speed, I have three cities with that amount of culture, yet there is no victory for me....yet :(

If upper values doesn't aply to my difficulty setting, where could one find values required for his game difficulty?

Culture for cultural victory is the same for all difficulty levels. (50k on normal)

I'm not sure where it says it but it is 75,000 for Epic I believe.

Culture Victory only a challenging game if you only build 3 cities and play at least Prince level

Antonius said:
In manual on page 95 it is written that

...The game ends when civiliasation has three cities with "Legendary Culture" (in "Normal" game speed, 50.000 culture points per city)....

Well, On prince level, huge map and epic speed, I have three cities with that amount of culture, yet there is no victory for me....yet :(

If upper values doesn't aply to my difficulty setting, where could one find values required for his game difficulty?
Go to the victory conditions screen, it should be on there. It will show the criteria as well as how close you are to it. This way you can see what values the game is waiting for to grant victory.

_alphaBeta_ said:
Go to the victory conditions screen, it should be on there. It will show the criteria as well as how close you are to it. This way you can see what values the game is waiting for to grant victory.

All it says - Cultural ; Three cities with legendary culture and then they are named.
There is also my nearest oponent.

Hmm, from what it has been written I presume that 75000 sound belivable

Top Bottom