CIV VI MONTHLY CHALLENGES NOW ON STEAM

What tab? I tried clicking on the Age of abundance picture but it just started a new game
Additional Content -> Hall of Fame

Or something like that. I can't load my game right now.

Anyway, in the hall of fame, there's a drop down box on the upper right. Select Age of Abundance.

From yesterday's Steam announcement of the Seven Seas challenge:

"Civilization VI's ESRB interactive Elements have been changed and "in-game purchases” has been added."
(right under the list of scenario settings)

Does anyone know what that means?

From yesterday's Steam announcement of the Seven Seas challenge:

"Civilization VI's ESRB interactive Elements have been changed and "in-game purchases” has been added."
(right under the list of scenario settings)

Does anyone know what that means?
I think they’re just linking the relevant dlc for purchase (Gathering Storm expansion, etc.) for those who don’t have it.

That explains why the USK Age Rating branch was updated a month ago. I had been wondering what it is about the challenges that prompted the age rating to be reevaluated.

I got the impressions from the Seven Seas Challenge thread that you can see how many badges you have still missing? Does it indicate how many monthly challenges there are left?

(Maybe after the challenges end there is a time for some big news)

I got the impressions from the Seven Seas Challenge thread that you can see how many badges you have still missing? Does it indicate how many monthly challenges there are left?

(Maybe after the challenges end there is a time for some big news)
Based on what someone else said in the other thread, it appears this challenge yields various badges based on Victory Type and Difficulty. Maybe that's it?

I wanted to load a game of the Seven Sea's but my Mods got in the way and don't want to change all the mods I have running for future games.

Top Bottom