The Rise of Brazil

Yes I did :D I was so sad though when I saw we lost :(

Awesome ending!

That feeling though. That feeling when you are one turn from victory. And it gets stripped away from you by a guy in a wheelchair in a nation that couldn't even take Canada.... So saddening.

Also, today (technically yesterday), is the six month anniversary for this story. Thats why I HAD to put out the final chapter. I'm assuming no one else caught that? :p

Brazil stronk!

Damn americans. Winning one turn before you would have won. If it happened to me, i would throw the computer all over the place. Seriously.

Damn americans. Winning one turn before you would have won. If it happened to me, i would throw the computer all over the place. Seriously.

Now I know why your computers break :lol:

Ambient Music

The metal husk of humanity's attempt to spread itself and its legacy floats through the vast nothingness of space. Lifeless, cold automatons whir and run around, doing predefined tasks, for absolutely no one. Not a breath has been taken for over a century, not an eye has blinked, nor has a mouth smiled. Once bright green flags painted on the sides of the ship now eroded away by the light and the debris. The ship no indiscernible from the asteroids and comets it moves among. The ship, filled with the dreams of those who built it, now goes past as a monolith, to a stubbornness to be forgotten, as nature would intend. Soft noises echo and reverberate through the long, empty hallways. On floats the lifeless husk through the vast nothingness of space, waiting to be revived.

Spoiler :
Note I did not steal the idea from RT, I though it up a very long time ago independently.

YES! What mod are you using now?

I'm modding my own version of planetfall. And yeah, space for everyone! :p

No, it's a sequel. I'm making a new thread for it. I just wanted to announce it here.

I'll take it down from here but I will hold a referendum about it in general.

Top Bottom