Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

I've been playing around with the Australian civ and encountered a few things of note. Firstly, the Civilopedia lists Prime Ministers as "Units", rather than "Great People". More importantly, the Prime Minister seems to lack the ability to do the Culture-Dump move of regular Great Writers. This became a small problem when I ran out of literature slots. :p

As for the Civ itself, it's pretty fun to play, although it is somewhat weird to have Tourism in the Ancient era. I spammed a bunch of cities and sea trade routes to maximize the tourism generation, and culturally dominated many of my neighbors before even hitting the Industrial era. The only obstacles are culture-heavy civs on another continent, like Polynesia and Rome.

I'm working on making the 3rd Unique Component mod compatible with this one. I had a bit of trouble. One of my UBs has a unique BuildingClass (Instead of replacing a Circus, I delete the Circus, and a new empty BuildingClass, and have the UB replace that empty BuildingClass). By itself, there is no problem. But when I run this mod and the Australia mod at the same time, the Civilopedia entry for this UB does not load. This did not happen with JFD's Nri Civ, so there is definitely something in the Australia Civ's code that is affecting it.

Go Piety -> Found a Religion -> Pick a Religion Building -> Pick Sacred Sites -> Laugh like a Maniac.

They're pretty close to release actually. Perhaps we should really amp up the teasing of them.

That seems like a good idea to me. I had fun writing the pedia for the leader last night. Mesoamerica has some really interesting politics going on. I feel like George RR Martin got inspiration from their weddings in addition to Europe's.

And so it goes, and so it goes, the hills of Zapotecs...

In a coat of purple or a coat of green...

But, you know what? That’s not the most important piece of news. The most vital piece of information is this: Malaysia is apparently planned for sometime next month?! Woohoo, home team! Malaysia boleh!

What? Malaysia is coming next month?!
I thought its coming soon™(courtesy of colonialist legacies)

What you mean by "floating"?

History is stranger than fiction.

And Malaysia should come out pretty soon. Or is that fiction? And what if we're going to release another civ that nobody knows about at the same time? That'd be pretty strange.

I need to stop drinking before I reveal too much info.

Top Bottom