Patria Grande: Civilizations of the Americas

That's not a bug, it's a feature. :D

Odds are Leugi was gonna update Argentina when he releases the United Provinces anyways, more and more his mods have seemed to be outdated and more error-prone.

A bit out of the Brazil theme, but as I'm coding Rio de la Plata and Argentina's stuff I decided I'd share with you the overall idea for feedback.

UA: Docta Latinoamericana: Whenever a citizen is born you receive an amount of Science, Culture, Production, Food or Gold depending on the City Focus. Growth rate increased during Golden Ages.

UU: Granaderos a Caballo: Replacement for Cavalry, receive the “Code of Honour” promotion, which heals half of their health points when starting a turn with less than 10 HP. (may only happen once) Take longer to produce but start with 10 more XP. (ranged attack?)

UI: Yerba Mate Plantation: May be built on Plains tiles next to fresh Water after the discovery of calendar. Grants a free source of Yerba Mate, yielding a total of +2 Food and +2 Culture aside from the plot yields. Cities with a source of Yerba Mate also grant +1 Extra Happiness.

The idea is, Yerba Mate growth to get yields, Golden Ages to grow even more and get even more yields. Granaderos to defend and conquer, yerba mate and golden ages to enhance growth in conquered cities.

Can you read the thread before you try to figure out anything about what's going on?

BTW, Cuba seems kinda OP... They get those great generals so fast...

Are all the mods on the CivFanatics download up to date?

Edit: also two Muisca folders in the database download :crazyeye:

Well, they should be...

Not sure about the Argentina bug you're describing, but will try looking into it. I'm thinking of putting a "Revised*" label or something on those that are 2015 updated.

Amazing maps ser Tarcisio!

And... Granaderos!... and... Patricios? Wait, what?:

Spoiler :

Wow, more UUs, makes sense for Río de la Plata too, since the Patricios had a protagonic role during the independence war.

That's one of the curious things about Argentina, they've got such diversity when it comes to military units.

Is it time to board the hype train? Also those maps are lovely.

I have come to sing the song of my people: HUE!

Spoiler :

Whoa these are awesome! I have some serious catching up to do in the map department :lol:

Legui, can we have ExCE support?

Uruguay

Leader: José G. Artigas

UA: The country of the cows: All cows resourse gives +5 :c5production: , +2 :c5culture: and +1 :c5gold:

UU: Blandengues: Replaces cavalry. Same power as the Cavalry. without penalty movement in forest, jungle or hill

UB: Dairy: Replaces stable. +1 :c5gold: +3 :c5culture:

You know, to be an uruguayan, you've got... quite a simplistic and stereotypical look of your country...

:deadhorse:

Top Bottom