Writing in Gunpowder

Queen Isabella can't believe what she is seeing in the world today. There is war everywhere, and even worse its the powerful picking on the powerless. First, the Germans seem to want to make the world their vassal. Then, the Dutch, friendly trading partners of ours for years, suddenly declare on Spain herself. Now, the nasty Portuguese feel the need to invade our friends from France over a silly iron mine.

The Queen will not stand for this insolence. We want nothing but a peaceful planet and those who disrupt that peace WILL be punished, sooner or later.

For now, Dutch military continues to throw itself against our city walls, but to no avail.

Hey, we only want some living space, is that too much to ask? Also we were just about ready to make peace with Russia when suddenly Greece got involved and now refuses to end fighting.

Portugal will defend his right to settle his own lands.

Other lesser tribes who decide to steal our land will be ejected.

gps

I have the turn because I still haven't heard back from Portugal about our trade negotiations.

oh lord Knoedel. If its been a month, then assume the trade negotiations failed. Or they are waiting for their next turn to decide their next move.

As a matter of fact my persistence led to a successful trade agreement with Portugal.

GPS to Nighthawk

Napoleon messages Joao II
Please "Cease Fire" you will destroy us if you continue killing the peaceful population of France. As you well know we have no military units to defend against you so too we have no military to cause you harm

Price? You mean my people! King Joao II The city of Tours is 100% French and it has both an Islamic Temple and Islamic Monastery not to forget its Library Granary and Lighthouse. I have a Great Person arriving next turn, we don't who he is but we will point him in your direction and I offer you 100 gold. And 2gpt and that 2gpt will be a Tribute which will help you Stand the Test of Time :king:

And my people will bow to you Great King as you pass :worship::agree:?

In the South a Great Horde of Barbarians disembark on our Coast! :gripe:

GPS to Nighthawk

Honestly, I must condemn the Portuguese for this act of aggression. Shouldn't you two be working together against the greater evil of Spain? Portugal got what it wanted, that one awful tundra city, a great person for a peace treaty is honestly excessive. Just make a white peace and work together to form a friendship that will withstand the inevitable Spanish attempt at divide and conquer, will you.

Spain is disgusted by the vitriol coming from the mouths of the Germans. On one hand they condemn Portuguese aggression while on the other they continue to build an eastern world power by marching through the innocent Russians like butter. The Germans are the threat here, not us Spanish. We have been nothing but supportive and friendly towards our neighbors over the millenia, and even with the Dutch antagonizing us, we have yet to strike out towards them, instead continue to negotiate terms of peace. Meanwhile the Germans are the ones who are trying to control the entire continent!

Aggressor? Us? The Greeks declared war on us!

Top Bottom