Writing in Gunpowder

Sorry guys. The email with the save just popped up in my inbox a couple of days ago, though it had been sent a couple of weeks before. Not sure what happened there.

Anyway after waiting for Windows 10 to update itself I eventually got the save played and sent.

The money lenders are getting organised. Banking they call it. Not sure if this is a good thing.

GPS

Greetings and Welcome Sinimusta! :queen:

Thank you for allowing this Game and Story to continue. Well the story has fallen off due to real life busyness but I expected it would due to lack of in game events in the early game but it is now mid game, It is 1360 AD New powers of Religion and Research take hold of these Realms. Diplomacy has been dynamic and Idealisms are on the rise.

Please give me a few days as I edit Post #2 as the Rules section which btw hasn't changed from it original conception

Please bookmark this Thread and our Civ4 - Stories & Tales
I've contacted an Administrator here to insert or replace Post #6 for use of Sinimusta, I hope this is possible

Just FYI, Spain is the most powerful civ in the world, and Germany is number 2. I guess that makes us rivals.

This is a Terra map, so there's a whole continent out there to settle, and I'm calling first dips on it.

Top Bottom