Need testers for new editor

Oh, I'll step forewords to do some of the documentation, although I won't have enough time to do any of it for a couple of weeks, really...

Is it posible to have in the 'appears on terrain' box separate landmark terrains?
No. The "landmark" do not appear anywhere in the file format in a reference. The "ignore movement cost" or allowed resource have no way to differentiate between a landmark and the base terrain, they are considered the same.

Steph is a very good man. I want to contribute!!. :undecide:
I know! I will go heat up a blistering debate over in a Civ 4 borum's 'civ3 vs civ4' thread. Ya that should be good.
Good on steph Thanks for the fresh ammo clip :splat:

Oh, please don't.
Huh?
First of all, Why?
Ive heard some great feedback from people who've said they actaully enjoyed hearing my side form the basis for that classic outnumbered confrontation. YA and this from both sides! ... But Sorry , ya for you man of many fine mods, I will adhere.

Still lighten up n have a beer. Thought It was obvious Im poking fun at meself(irish way), I didn't need your help you know! :(

Ontopic. Good Steph !

New screenshot, the civilization page.

First, in the list on the left, the civilization colours are visible in the two columns.

Second, when you click the "default" color area, it opens the color selection box (normally it's just below the default color area, so you can quickly pick it, but for the screenshot I moved it below the window).

In this color selection box, I have sorted the colours by hue, I think it may be easier that way to decide which shade of blue/green/red etc you want to use.

And last... Can you spot the new feature that my editor allows?

I wonder if it allows non-default civ colours to be used. Does it give you the chance to change the palatte for civ colours from within the editor?

I wonder if it allows non-default civ colours to be used. Does it give you the chance to change the palatte for civ colours from within the editor?
You are getting closer.
Another hint: 1,2,3,4... 33

Yes.

I did a quick test. If you place additional pcx files in the correct folder, like here ntp32.pcx, and you give a color index = 32 to the civilization, then in game this additional colour is available!

But the regular editor doesn't know how to use more than 32 colours. :rolleyes:

Just a suggestion: when i see your screenshot above i was thinking about the barbarian tribe. This special civilization requires 76 different tribe names. Perhaps would it be usefull to have the number of the line in the list?

Top Bottom