Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Slavic Sioux

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannae

Philosophy of Poverty
If there was to be a final battle in which Andorra and Sark were the foes, which would win? This is assuming they both could reach each other and no other nations would intervene?

Andorra, unless there is some huge weakness of the Andorran people or strength of Sarkians that I am unaware of.

Andorra
Population: 71,822
Size: 181 sq. miles

Sark
Population: 600
Size: 2 sq. miles

I think a better war would be Sark vs. Vatican City (at least in population and size competitiveness).

Vatican City
Population: 821
Size: 0.17 sq. miles

Deutschland

Well turning Sark into an imprenetrable bastion of military might would only take a few billion dollars. Some airfields there, anit-aircraft there, oh and a giant laser cannon there.

After our glorious new regime is established in Sark, it would be impenetrable to attack, and we could use similar tactics against Andorra, namely the Castro subversion tactic. But as it stands, I don't think Sark could successfully assault Andorra, as the terrain, numbers and other factors are all against them. Likewise, I don't see the Sarkese standing up to the Vatican's Swiss Guards.

I've just been looking into microstates, and it appears that San Marino would 24 all the rest of them. It has a pretty well developed and organised military, even if it is small.

So what if the Andorrans speak Catalan? Sark speak Sercquiais, soon to be the official language of Earth, when our Empire expands.

I threw out some of my old clothes and I think the people of Andorra picked out most of them from the garbage. Next time I'd appreciate if they didn't rip the garbage apart because its a real . .. .. .. .ing . .. .. .. .. . picking up all that garbage.

In terms of population it would like the US against Albania. Andorra will obviously win. But I doubt they will be able to conquer Sark, since they don't have acces to a sea port. So the battle itself must take place in Andorra. However that only gives the Andorrans a home field advantedge.

Who would win at footie ?

Ok. There are 600 people in Sark. Considering only males can play a male footie game it remains only 300 potential players. Considering that only about 20% of those are between 15 years old and 35 years old, it remains only 60 potential players. Considering that 40% of Brits are overweighted, it remains only 36 people who are fit enough to run on a football pitch.

In a national team, there's generally about 30 players. So that means that the Sark coach would necessarily take in his team ALL the fit male youngsters of the island, no matter if they hate football or are computer nerds or whatever.

In such a context, that's quite obvious that Andorra would crush them. Let's be honnest.

I just noticed that three people have voted that Slavic Sioux could defeat both countries. What are you Slavic, the Jackie Chan of the CFC?

And, while he may be able to win a war, could he defeat them at soccer - I refuse to call it football? Rugby is football.

Seriously, Sarkastic Empire vs. Vatican would be a lot more interesting battle...;)

Seriously, Sarkastic Empire vs. Vatican would be a lot more interesting battle...;)

Little Sark vs. the might of worldwide Catholicism? You crazy. Sark would get absolutely 24ed (I feel dirty :sad:).

Sark vs. Nauru would be more interesting. It'd probably be an air battle.

Again, Nauru has a population of 10,000, Sark has a pop of 600. So unless they're shockingly well trained, I don't like their odds.

No, I mean Great Sark vs. 800 priests and a couple of bodyguards. As in the above scenario, no outside interventions.

Again, Nauru has a population of 10,000, Sark has a pop of 600. So unless they're shockingly well trained, I don't like their odds.
And as I heard, 9000 of Nauruans are in refugee camps so it's a case of 600+CFCers vs. 1000. The refugees would take the side of the side to provide them a better life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom