C3C Challenge to All Players

DamImLookinGood

Chieftain
I am issuing a C3C challenge to all players. Using the attached map found at the link below, obtain the metallurgy and military tradition technology in as few moves as possible, as well as obtaining horses and one more luxury good. It is not permitted to get rid of your saltpeter, or for the Portuguese to land on your landmass, or for any other civilization to be at war with you for any reason. All diplomatic tools are permitted to obtain technologies, without any regard for reputation.

OBJECTIVES (Par: 5 Turns)
1. To obtain the technologies of Metallurgy and of Military Tradition
2. To obtain horses and an additional luxury

RULES:
1. You are not permitted to be at war with any civilization other than the Portuguese
2. You are not permitted to let any Portuguese unit on your landmass (in your waters is OK)
3. You must continue to have saltpeter when you complete the objectives.
4. You are not permitted sell any of the luxuries that you own or possess.

Who ever completes the objectives in the fewest amount of turns wins! I estimate this will take you 5 moves or less, half-an-hour to 45 minutes. I am also taking this challenge.

Download map here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=13658826#post13658826

i am not objecting to any such suggestion, but speaking only for myself, i will not participate in any such challenge that does not come from one of the players who are proven masters of this game and the XOTM contest. it makes so much more sense and will find much greater acceptance if someone has shown that he knows what it needs (and what it does not need) to win a XOTM game.
however, i will most possibly still be there when you have entered that status. ;)
t_x

Top Bottom