Our World: Civilizations of the Modern Age Design Discussion

That's probably Alganon's (or Alga2's) YouTube Channel.

That's a way to look at it ;) Much brighter than another way.

100 pages? Oh-hoh-hoh-hoh.

No, but seriously, congrats :D Our World should consider building a Manor and upgrading their province level :p

Trust me JFD, working on it!

I'm really glad to be at 100 pages. I also would like to apologize for not releasing things faster. We've got a number of things with partial art. The fact of the matter is that my time is as limited as ever due to school (law school is a black hole).

I'm still absolutely committed to coordinating this project though. Recently, we've gotten some great art, I have some ways to get Lua, which is great. Really the major missing piece is doing the XML/SQL coding - it's not too hard but it is time consuming, and that's the one resource I don't have. So to that end, if you're interested in helping with that stuff, please let me know!

The more people that help, the better!

Yeah Abe, you can find the music on Alga's. I honestly can't seem to find the originals!

And kul, I'm a fan of your idea or something like it. Regarding the unit - I don't think random chances are very fun for units - I get the intent, but I think it'd be better to make it more predictable.

I'm still absolutely committed to coordinating this project though. Recently, we've gotten some great art, I have some ways to get Lua, which is great. Really the major missing piece is doing the XML/SQL coding - it's not too hard but it is time consuming, and that's the one resource I don't have. So to that end, if you're interested in helping with that stuff, please let me know!

The more people that help, the better!

XML? I can do that.

We need all art minus map and UB icon. I'm considering switching out the Athlete..... I'm not sure it fits right and there was a good uu design posted here recently. We also need text (that's me) and all code.

You know why not use Border Troops? After all this is East Germany were talking about and it would only seem fitting include them in the design.

Yeah, I think that's what I'll do. So we'll need an icon for that too.

I can do a Grenztruppen icon for sure.

I'd love to see that.

That or the Grenztruppen.

We're starting to roll again on Iran. Can those of you who've done Lua for Iran a while ago PM me? (I forget who....whoops)

Also, I know we've had a number of leader scenes floating around for Khomeini. Those of you who did that, have you guys continued to work on them?

GPuzzle, who was compiling Israel (and doing lots of the work) I believe had a computer crash. Israel is not cancelled but is delayed until he can get to it! (although he might have a better update himself)

Top Bottom