BWN Youtube walktroughs/gameplays

Ukeuke

Chieftain
Hey I've been searching for while brave new world gameplays/walktroughs from youtube and I have found only one good gameplay: quill18 as venice empire
So if you now some good civ V youtubers, share it here. Personally for me it don't need to be a big or a famous channel, just good.

So far I've only seen good players that are bad commentators or don't commentate at all and bad players that talk in an annoying voice without knowing wtf they're saying.

MadDjinn is also doing a Venice LP on Deity. I haven't found any others, yet.

In addition to the ones listed in the Stories and Let's Play section I have also been watching these on youtube:

golffreak246 King difficulty LP of Portugal

YOGSCAST MP game (more entertaining than informative)

YoruusSWTOR BNW intro videos (he should be starting some LP's soon)

HJTenchi Civ 5 LPs (he is finishing up a G&K Japan game but will probably start posting BNW LP's soon)

So far I've only seen good players that are bad commentators or don't commentate at all and bad players that talk in an annoying voice without knowing wtf they're saying.

Ha, so true.

The good players are Civ-smart but are often times god awful to listen to and/or don't explain their thoughts...while the good commentators are charismatic and keep your attention yet have no idea what they are even talking about (hmmm, correlation between playing civ vs socializing? :lol: )

Yeah, It is really true that like the only ones who are entertaining really suck at playing the game and then there are these who really know how to play but you just don't /understand what they are saying...
But of cause there are some happy exceptions...

I watch Quill18 or of course, MadDjinn. From the latter I've learned the most about Civ 5, and my gameplay has definitely improved since.

I have seen some of stream on twitch by Bridger15 (search for his username on twitch). He at least talked and answered questions to those on the chat on how it works and such. I think his (very long) stream is still on his twitch channel.

http://sv.twitch.tv/bridger15/profile

PrimEvalCIV is doing a great Shoshone deity LP, and ElceePlaysCiv just started a Poland one. Both are recommended in addition to Quill18 and MadDjinn. Husky's is indeed hilarious, if utterly painful to watch.;)

Link to video.

We should get HuskyStarCraft and MadDjinn to do commentary together. For laughs, HuskyStarCraft should do commentary on multiplayer BNW, while MadDjinn should do commentary on multiplayer HotS (StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm) on April Fool's (or another day).

Even better, there should be a duel between HuskyStarCraft and MadDjinn in both StarCraft II and in Civ V to see who is the better strategy game commentator.

Top Bottom