[BTS] Dimatud's WORLD MAP 1000AD Deity Challenge (Youtube series)

There's an accident in my last Sury deity game. After I got Hanoi and Pagan, Christianity was spreaded to Pagan accidentally. I met all European countries by AP meeting in 1120, then the tech trading was done while I was still rushing Benares.

There's an accident in my last Sury deity game. After I got Hanoi and Pagan, Christianity was spreaded to Pagan accidentally. I met all European countries by AP meeting in 1120, then the tech trading was done while I was still rushing Benares.
Exactly the reason why I love this scenario :))

You're actually doing it on camera!

Spoiler :
Currency! Good call.

You made up your mind on feudalism. Can you trade it for anything useful with the Aztecs?

Will you build riverside windmills? The United Nations may force you into environmentalism.

You're actually doing it on camera!

Spoiler :
Currency! Good call.

You made up your mind on feudalism. Can you trade it for anything useful with the Aztecs?

Will you build riverside windmills? The United Nations may force you into environmentalism.
truth be told, not many hills in South America, just the mountains :( watermills though will be big

I am playing alternative history with the Earth18 (4000BC) map. Only monarch difficulty.
Spoiler :

The Fundamentalist Islamic Monarchy of America. The goal is to purify the world into the one true faith. Cities with other religions must be captured and razed. I must stay in hereditiary rule and theocracy. United Nations resolutions move away from these two civics must be defied.
Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG

So far not trivial. I had to build the Stonehenge, Oracle, and Shwedagon Paya in the same city for great prophet points. The Aztecs keep declaring war on me. They found Confucianism and built the Chichen Itza. Fighting them will be tedious. At least I can deny them copper and iron.

Top Bottom