Age of Heroes 2

Hi Big Bopper - dled and played - won a game on points as Mitanni (Monarch) - the early game is pretty tough - very hard to take down all the spearman that the Barb civs can throw at you (Kaskans, Hayasans etc). Getting Maryannu helped mid game but only really started to feel mildly secure late game. Even so everyone seemed to want to take me on ... The next game I'll go back up to Emperor - my usual level - and see how it goes. Love all the new units ! I did play a few games of the previous AoH2 but didn't win once - closest I got was with the Hittites so I'm interested in what changes you made. As noted - you've really ramped up the barb civs - you really need to plan carefully or you'll easily get overwhelmed.

There were a few minor errors with the download (easily fixed) :
- Mesopotamian settler and worker - need to fix name in pediaicons file so it matches the icons, ie meso_worker etc.
- Spelling of Mitanni needs to be fixed when looking up entry for Maryannu in civlopedia.
- Unit placement at beginning. You've given Mitanni the (M) Heavy spear and (M) archer instead of (MIT) versions (unless this was intentional).
- pedia icon file error - you've left out the entry ANIMNAME_PRTO_Gutian_Hillman.
- The Hayasan Composite Bowman icon needs to be renamed (Large.pcx if I remember right) to match the text file entry.

Many thanks for your work on this - one of my favourite scenarios !

I can't download from Mediafire, it just keeps on refreshing. I tried with IE and Firefox. Deleted cookies and that didn't help either. :(

Rathvilly, thank you for the feedback and I'm glad you're enjoying the scenario. The barbarian civs have been altered to have only one item check under the build often AI strategy, either offensive or defensive land units. I haven't had a chance to test the main scenario myself, so its good to know this is working as planned. I'll make sure to add the bugs you've found to the list of fixes for the next update.

Tigris of Gaul, I haven't had any trouble myself downloading from the site with firefox. Have you been entering the security answer? The only other guess I could offer is that you need update a flash player program. I'd rather not upload to a second site, but if this continues to be an issue I'll look into it. Does anyone else have this problem?

Tried with Firefox and IE and answered the security question, flash player okay, tried different times of day, deleted cookies, and it just keeps on refreshing. Sorry for the trouble.

Opened a basic account with Mediafire and I still can't download. Tried in safe mode. Searched online for solutions and found that many people have the same problem with Mediafire. Tried a clearing cache as one of them suggested but that didn't work either. I guess I'm ready to throw in the towel on this one.

Tigris of Gaul - This is the first time I've heard of anyone having a problem with Mediafire, I've been using it for several years. Just off the top of my head it could be your A/V or Firewall blocking it or there's a slight chance your ISP is preventing it from loading. Another slight possibility would be any Adblock add-ons.

If you Google something like this you will see I'm not the only one having this problem. " can not download from mediafire it just keeps refreshing "

Sorry if I wasnt clear. I meant people who have problems with mediafire, dont have problems with some other file hosts (like mega.co.nz). People who have problems with a file host like mega.co.nz, usually dont have a problem with mediafire. I myself have rarely ever had problems with mediafire and I have used many different internet connections this year and the previous. I have had occasional problems with mega.co.nz, but for a while now i've had none, so both work fine for me.

Top Bottom