The Realm of Fantasy

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
First MAGIC Fantasy game for Warlords and LoTR (The Tigran Civ)
Now over 3000 downloads!! THX:goodjob:

Put in this version, 2 fantastic scenario's, i had one heck of a good time playing both!!!!:goodjob:

Download area: Version 8
http://files.filefront.com/The+Realm+of+Fantasy+v8rar/;13833169;/fileinfo.html

Change to file for Downloading, once you d/l the file above, download this update:
Python_XML_v7.1.zip, at the same download above. Changed the Civic Screen.

2660, 3783, 5863, 11,398
360, 508, 847, 1665

If you applied the patch, the dll will not work!!

No more changes Warlords final version. No comments no changes!!

Finally got a dll that you can have the DROWN walk on water

Been working on this for over 2 months already, but cant get a certain crash solved. Plus which units and stuff we want to use etc, thats why i need all the ideas WE can get, THX>

CHANGE LOG:

No more changes unless I get comments, Warlords version is now final.

Spoiler :

Version 7:

New buttons for: Antelope Chariot, AOD, DDWarf Warrior, Human Arquebus, Stygian Guard, Wardancer, Wrath,
Adding HEROES to the Tech tree and Units: Tokugawa, Guybrush, Vespero(s),
New Traits: Raiders, HorseLord, Agnostic, Hidden and Barbarian
Changed traits on Civ Raiders to raiders and horselord.
New Civ, MAGDENON: Leader Goshter with units: BlueMage, Firemage, Hirelingwizard, Inquisitor, Magered, Medic, Monk, Shaman, Wizard_Combat, Wizard_Mounted, Wizard_Grey
Changed Anon leaderhead and button,
Finally got a dll that works right (now Drowns can walk on water and captured animals can enter your territory)
added promotions: Burning Blood, Chaos 1/2/3, Courage, Empower 1/2/3/4/5, Enchanted Blade,Flaming Arrows, Golem, Heavy, Homeland, Invisible, Light, Pirate Cove, Regeneration, TreeTop Defense, Vampire, Water Walking, Withered, Dance of Blades, Formation 1/3, Pinch1/2/3, Charge 1/2/3,
changed flag for Tigrans, added Sauron as Hero for Tigrans, changed Sable to sauron looking leaderhead, and Yaka to pic in post #7.
Changed scouts to combat 2(for tigrans),
added in the Text info for most units. added a gorilla cage, added Marsh, Swamp and MUD to the features,

Version 6:
deleted overlords civ and replaced by New Civ: Amazons: Arquebus, assassin, berserker, archer, worker, headhunter, horsearcher, hunter, immortal, maceman, royalguard, saboteur, scout, settler, shadow, swordsman, and warrior.
Tigran civ: assassin, axeman, berserker, djinn, aztec druid, aztec warrior, harlequin, aztec hunter, aztec pikeman, black knight(Nazgul), eastlering pikeman, aztec ranger, swordsman (Uruk), eaterling swordsman,
Improvement sea farm, changed grongar leaderheads & btn
Animals: Blackbear, Cavebear, cougar, direwolf, flaming pig, gorilla, hynea, pandabear, pig, polarbear, seaserpent, shadowwolf, siberiantiger, giant spider, elephant, tar demon, HERO: AOD
Griffon, HellMount, Parrott, Raiders: Giraffe_Archer
Tech Tree added: Archery Shooting 1/2, Archery Lore 1/2, Archery Speed 1/2, Archery Defense 1/2, Military, Military Code, Military Logistics, Military Doctrine, Military Discipline, Military Intelligence, Military Recon, Military Tactics, Military Strategy, Military Leadership, Military Special Warfare, Military Science, Military Combined Arms, Military Power,

Version 5:
New Civ: Vampire Civ: Assassin, beastmaster, bloodpet, brujah, brujahaxeman, brujahmaceman, swordsman, gargoyle, horned_vampire, hunter, knight, moroi, ranger, scout, shadow, vampire, vampirelord,
Chaotic Civ: Axeman, beastarcher, beastspearman, beastwarrior, chaoscultist, chariot, daemonprince, hellhound, horseman, huntingdemon, imp, infernallord, knight, longbowman, maceman, pikeman, shaman(druid), Wizard Tzeentch,
Sshrathi Civ: new Japanese Civ: crossbowman, horseman, immortal, knight, longbowman, archer, spearman, swordsman, arquebus, Ninja, pikeman, horsearcher, scout, settler, warriormonk,
Raiders civ: CamelArcher, Assassin, crossbowman, horsearcher, hunter, chariot, pikeman, swordsman, axeman, scout, settler, warchariot, warelephant, warrior
Minotaur Civ: Axeman, bearrider, bison rider, centaur, dark minotaur, firewarrior, boar roder, rhino rider, light minotaur, snow leopard rider, pikeman, steam tank, antelope rider, war tortoise

changed leaderheads on silverback, stompfoot, Pitface, skulkan, jakryn, xabu, Bartal and Mab, put animated ones in for Fangir, Gortrul, Azktor, Rupsta, Nieludh, Tragar, Xandorn, All_devourer and Ehlenna. Made the Sshrathi civ into a Japanese Civ, Centaur civ into Vamps, All_devourer to Amazons, and Frostlings to Raiders.
Changed #'s in civics for assets and power around

Version 4:
Barbarian Civ: scout spy, cyclops warrior, lizard hunter, Dark Piros Axeman, LizardCrossbow Archer, Lizard Assassin,
Halfling Civ: scout, archer, axeman, swordsman, mortar, hunter, assassin, spearman, warrior, crossbowman,
Human Civ: archer, cannon, longbowman, musketman, pikeman, royal guard, scout, swordsman, warrior,
Raiders Civ: archer, longbowman, cannon, knight, spearman, swordsman, mounted arquebusier
Dwarven Civ: assassin, axeman, mounted boar, hunter, knight, longbowman, pikeman, maceman, ranger, spearman, scout, warrior
had to re-do some python features, added Great Wall, Tall Wall, replaced button & leaderhead pics of Shankor, Ironfist, fixed illegal audio problem, new flags for Dwarf, Chaos, Merfolk, Orc, Sshrathi, Undead and Woodelf
New buttons for Goblin, Chaos, Dwarf, Merfolk, Orc, Sshrathi, Undead and Woodelf.
put a more uptodate archery range in, and a stable

Version 3:
Added Great Generals, Leader Promotion, Military Academy building, Hero Guybush, Added to the Merfolk civ: Pirates: archer, arquebus, assassin, board party, crossbowman, hunter, immortal, longbowman, maceman, phalanx, swordsman, ranger, scout, settler, worker, warrior, promotion Dwarf, Dark Dwarf civ added: swordsman, assassin, berserker, chariot, druid, hammerfirst, hunter, scout, shadow, slinger, war chariot, worker, knight, warrior, axeman,
Version 2:
Goblin flag, Elven flag, newer hill_giant, pyhelpers added unitcombat (naval/beast/fire/gun/armor/helicopter/early_aircraft/airplane/water/
jetplane), put in a regular spearman, royal guard and swordsman, made a civ file Woodelves and put in a elven archer, elven warrior, elven settler, elven worker, elven spearman, elven swordsman, elven ranger, elven longbowman, eaglerider, wardancer, and royal guard.
Made a new file for Ancients and put in an archer, spearman, swordsman, gladerider, treeman, dryads, deerrider, and unicorn.
Made a new file for Orcs and put in an goblin archer, goblin spearman, warchariot, chariot, axeman, swordsman, wargrider, worker, settler, berserker, maceman and a warrior.
Made a new file for Dark Elfs, and put in an archer, axeman, chariot, executioner, Dark Elf, settler, spearman, swordsman, warrior and worker.
Made a new file for (High) Elven and put in Archer, axeman, worker, warrior, swordsman, settler, chariot, and spearman.

CREDITS:

strategyonly
Python: Zebra 9 "Just quit !!!:cry:

Anyone that wants to help out and willing to learn stuff like me, are welcome to HELP!!

Spoiler :
Kael and his FfH1 team for the source MOD
SDK dll provided by: rothn

Known Bugs:

Drown and some other units will now go into water area, as of v7.

Animals will now go into your area, as of v7.

The OLD PYTHON files are causing the crashes?? Only when at WAR??

Crashes occur when attacking cities, I am trying to figure this out, its the FfH1 python that is causing this problem!!

Other than that works great, as far as i know, havent tried it all the way to the end yet.

Religions:

The Ashen Veil: Mages spent weeks in meditation, exploring the farthest reaches of the ethereal world. The demands of the body were ignored, and they survived sustained only by magic. Their efforts were rewarded, a sentience was contacted, dark and horrible. It whispered secrets into the mages minds, necromancy, diseases, sacrifical rites. It promised power in exchange for their blood, and they freely gave it.

Runes of Kilmorph: Kilmorph is the goddess of the earth, she who dwells beneath. She formed children out of stone, the Dwarves, and taught them the secrets of metalworking. One of the first religions available to the men of the world Kilmorph will answer the prayers of men and even send her soldiers to defend their cities.

The Order: Junil, the elder of the Gods, had promised to stay apart from the conflict on Earth. No one knows why he decided to change that, some say it was to combat the influence of the Ashen Veil, others that it was jealousy. Regardless of his reason he promised salvation to the least of men and asked only one thing in return, their obedience.

Fellowship of Leaves: Deep in the woods the whispers of Elves linger. Ancient protectors uninvolved in the affairs of men some men have proven enough loyalty to them to learn their magic and even gain the assistance of the Elven Archers.

Octopus Overlords: The power beneath the Aegean waves is said to be more powerful than any other, but the Overlords are unfocused and follow a thousand different obscure agendas. The Disciples of the Overlords dare not expose themselves directly to the conflicting commands of their masters and instead use the poor as intermediaries. They are quickly driven insane by the process which the disciples prefer as it keeps them from manipulating the message. They also share the process of turning a Warrior into The Drown, undead thralls, a process with few volunteers.

I downloaded this thing and got a whole lot of files, but no instructions on what I should do with them. Is there help available?

I downloaded this thing and got a whole lot of files, but no instructions on what I should do with them. Is there help available?

You betcha, if you have read post # 9, i had put all those files there for those who have dial-up only (its for version 2), that way it doesnt bog down thier SLOOOW dial-up modem, ok.:blush:

All you need to download if you dont have dial-up is the top file, The Realm of Fantasy v3, ok, sorry about the confusion!:p

Hey strat. great work!

Couple of Dwarfisms: My in city dwarf unit's icons appear as a tile with a big red question mark on it.

The Dwarf units are spelled "DDwarf." Mybe this has something to do with it.

Thanks, and again, great stuff!

Deano

Hey strat. great work!

Couple of Dwarfisms: My in city dwarf unit's icons appear as a tile with a big red question mark on it.

The Dwarf units are spelled "DDwarf." Mybe this has something to do with it.

Thanks, and again, great stuff!

Deano

Yeah, your right, thats a No_Build_Icon, i have in the game right now, that means i have No buttons made for that unit, YET! I am in the process of making new buttons as we speak. But i am adding more unique units also.;)
Good queston, though. thx.;)
btw, Welcome to CFC.

EDIT: OK got rid of all of them.

You are going to get sick of me.
The education civic does not contain a couple of options...it still shows the vanilla civics.
Cheers, Deano

You are going to get sick of me.
The education civic does not contain a couple of options...it still shows the vanilla civics.
Cheers, Deano

Which ones are we(missing?) talking about then??:blush:

This is great! I appreciate your help for those of us with slow Internet connections. I've tried unsuccessfully more times than I can remember to download Fall From Heaven II. I just can get it. Please keep future updates in the form of a patch if possible. Looking forward to dragons. Keep up the awesome work.

Top Bottom