Cetra Archon (29 APR 08)

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Here's the Cetra Archon, whom I based off of Aeris from Final Fantasy VII (I'll be doing a version with pink dress and no civ colors for the Aeris King unit for the FF VII mod sometime in the reasonably near future).

The good civs get these as their mage-type unit...

Basically here's how the mage-type units stack up:

ADM: 20(20),4,2 for all of them

Special bonus abilities:

Archon: "Convert" (enslave) defeated enemies into Paladins (which can then be upgraded if you've researched the appropriate techs and have the proper resources)

Mage: Lethal Land & Sea bombardment (one of the earliest units in the game to have this nasty little feature)

Maester: "Raise" (enslave) defeated enemies into the advanced fiend (barbarian) unit, which is hidden nationality.

Anyways, here's the previews:

And the Download

Enjoy!

No idea what she is but lookin' good. :goodjob: How does the lighting look in game?

Cool, she is sweet, there definitely needs to be more female spell casters.

I havent messed with changing colors, how hard is it to change the colors? Or is it best to have the broken out props, I could use one in blue, green, and/or red dress, myself.

Glad you guys like her!

AgainstTheFlow: I've used this lightning effect for at least 2 other units (Ramuh and the Esperling), and have seen the Esperling in action several times (been on the recieving end :eek: ), and the lightning looks fine... Also, several other units use this same lightning effect (Cam's Asha'man and Wise One), and they worked just fine.

Ronbo: To change the colors of the flics, you'd need to edit the pallette, which would be a royal pain in the butt (especially since her tights also are the same color as her dress). As I said, I'll be doing a pink (light red) version sometime fairly soon (like after the FF mod beta goes public), which will be easier to convert. Easiest way, and takes slightly less time, once it's all said and done, would be to take the original files and re-color the props...

A fine job with this unit. The effects are really nice.:)

Awesome unit! :D Well done man! This mod is shaping up nicely! I can't wait!

Would you be willing to pass on the props and let me try my hand at recoloring? If not no problem.

Ronbo, I would be willing to pass on the props, however, unfortunately, all the props and figures used in this unit are commercial products, which means that I can't do that.

In order for you to use my .pz3 files, you'd have to buy the following items:

From DAZ3D:

Aiko 3 + morphs and maps
Lady LittleFox's Aiko 3 Hair collection
A3 Cat Girl set by Mab & Will's Mind
Questor's Fantasy Staffs

From Renderosity Marketplace:

Casual Style 1 for A3 by Bat Labs
BD shoes for Aiko 3 by Bat Labs
Gothic School Uniform 2 for Aiko 3 by Aoaio

Total cost for all that would run around $100 or so....

Just be patient, and I'll release some color variants eventually.

Hikaro, can you send me the hair prop/figure you are using? I could really use it :)

anyway, on topic, the unit looks awesome :D

Thanks for the Dancing Aeris GIF file... That just rocks!

Top Bottom