Let Freedom Ring

civplayah

phantasm
A Democratic faction, the Civics are: Universal Suffrage, Free Speech, Emancipation, Free Market, and Free Religion. Every 5 turnchats, there will be an election. Once three people are a 'person,' we will have our first election.
Positions:
President: Vandal Warlord
The President rules the faction and listens to his advisors. If 2/3 of his/her advisors vote for impeachment, they shall be impeached, and the Secretary of States takes over.

Vice President: civplayah
The Vice President is second in command and one of the President's advisors.

Secretary of the States:
The Secretary of States is third in command and one of the President's advisors.

Senator:
Fourth in command and another advisor.

The people:
Anyone who joins has to be elected, and if they do not win the election, they become a 'person.'

Wow! Pretty unexpected, but new members are always welcome. What do you say about running in the PFE5? I think we should.

I think that we should run, too. And it was unexpected because all the Federation's members are so faithful.

If we only end up with two members, how are we going to decide the President? And if we have three, who will run for President? Perhaps the other people of Arete should decide?

So, we only have two members. Who's going to be the President and who's going to be Vice? And how are we going to figure this out?

Hail, future President Vandal!

Also,

Spoiler faction Confidential . Do not look! :
I'm trying to get the Federation's vote. I PMed TCN about it. And I hope that they say yes, because if they do, we'll have TCN's vote, and Joe's vote, and vra's and Wim's votes. And I hope no one but you read this.

Top Bottom