Votes: 1 5.0%
  • grey fox

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff like this has been done before , and it's not allowed.

As far as I know - no polls on moderators in anyway are allowed.

I guess this is as inappropriate as a "least favourite mod" poll, after all the result is the same just reversed...

And that Thunderfall guy is not a mod!

Hitro, thunderfall is a mod, i suggest you look at the main forum screen, TF is the moderator for the site feedback aswell as another forum that i cannot remember at the moment and i am too lazy to go back and check then come back here and type it.

Somehow I don't think ignorance will excuse you - bumping old threads and now this.

You just aching for the attention of a mod.;)

BTW are their any female mods? I ask on behalf of Rodgers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Hitro
I guess this is as inappropriate as a "least favourite mod" poll, after all the result is the same just reversed...

And that Thunderfall guy is not a mod!

no, i have the 'others'. though it's unfair to 'others', but it's not exactly the reverse of the "least favorite mod"

but still, if this is not allowed, then just close it, someone.

well he's tied for first place as of now with Grey Fox, go GF :goodjob: lol i mean uhh i voted for AOA we need to hunt down those GF supporters and perma ban em

Originally posted by anarchywrksbest
BTW What about the Duke, Stormerne, Eyrei, Shaitan and JV??

i hope i don't get banned by sorting them as 'others'. :(
i just conveniently set it to ten, and got the first nine names i can remember.... i am happy that i included aoa though. ;)

maybe i should start taking tranquilizers & drinking beers,...., that way it will be less painful. :(

Originally posted by Furry Spatula
Hitro, thunderfall is a mod, i suggest you look at the main forum screen, TF is the moderator for the site feedback aswell as another forum that i cannot remember at the moment and i am too lazy to go back and check then come back here and type it.
He moderates these forums, but that's just because in his status as an admin he is downwards compatible. :D

I voted for AoA to avoid untoward punishment :satan:

This thread is still open? I guess the mods seem to be enjoying the attention. ;)

And I see AoA is winning. :goodjob:

I vote for Lefty; the moderate mod. :goodjob:

(And 'cos I can't vote for Thunderfairy without receiving a permanent state of banishment ;) :D :p ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom