2 bugs I've seen...:(

GorfTheWanderer

Disgruntled Civ IV Player
I've had two instances of the games just ending.... I'm using Win 2000 Professional running C3C v1.29....

I was playing the Bizantines on a large Island Map with the French on the same island as me.... they attacked me when I got my iron hooked up.... I then proceeded to kill them off. When I finished wiping them out I hit "what's the big picture" button and the game shut down. :( I had to reload and do it again but I didin't hit the same button and it didin't exit again....:)

The other I just ran into was playing a large archipeligo map with the iriquois... I had a small section of land that didin't have any water access and settled a city on a hill to allow for water transfer to my city on the other side... As soon as I had water on other side I pop rushed a worker and abandoned the city when it told me it didin't have enough pop to finish the worker.... The worker showed up and I had him build a road.... as soon as I hit enter for the next turn the game exited...:(

Is this normal?

first of all there is no conquest 1.29 patch. that is for vanilla. There is a 1.22 patch for conquests. that might be your problem

yes... I have the 1.22 patch.... typo/brain fart.... But it still does this to me every now and then. Not often enough to make playing C3C a pain in the but.... Just every now and then....

Top Bottom