2012-13 Civfanatics Fantasy Football League Season V

Our league is nicely competitive this year :cool: .

You gotta be freaking kidding me. Roethlisberger gets injured when I needed less than a point more from him in order to win...:cry:

You gotta be freaking kidding me. Roethlisberger gets injured when I needed less than a point more from him in order to win...:cry:

Tough break. I had already chalked this one up as a loss after the sunday night game. I though there was no way Roethlisberger wouldn't get you 12 points against the Chiefs' defense. I got really lucky here... :blush:

Tough break. I had already chalked this one up as a loss after the sunday night game. I though there was no way Roethlisberger wouldn't get you 12 points against the Chiefs' defense. I got really lucky here... :blush:

Reggie Bush was also benched on the first half after a fumble as punishment and Arian Foster got caught behind the line for a 10 yard loss in one of the carries he took. I just needed a point...:cry:

That kind of stuff will drive you bonkers :crazyeye: :lol:

That kind of stuff will drive you bonkers :crazyeye: :lol:

Tell me about it. Most of my defeats have been by less than 10 pts...I lead the league in pts scored and still might be out of the playoffs...Both of my QB's might be out this week, and this league is very competitive...

In desperate need of an RB, willing to trade Manning for it.

Just dropped in from first place to say hi.

Doug Martin and Marshawn have really been pretty good picks.

Fortunately for me Lynch is on bye this week, so I might actually have a chance against you... ;)

In desperate need of an RB, willing to trade Manning for it.

If you want to go with high risk/high reward, you can have McFadden. I'm tired of him getting injured just walking onto the field. As for Manning, that family name is poisoned to me right now. I've already benched Eli, so I'll just grab your backup QB if that's okay with you. I'm just sick of McFadden and want him gone.

Good? or lucky? :mischief:

Don't get too comfortable... ;) , way up there.

If you want to go with high risk/high reward, you can have McFadden. I'm tired of him getting injured just walking onto the field. As for Manning, that family name is poisoned to me right now. I've already benched Eli, so I'll just grab your backup QB if that's okay with you. I'm just sick of McFadden and want him gone.

Deal.

Still willing to trade Peyton to anyone for an RB with a little more reliability.

Don't... think... I... am... going... to... make... it. :(

Don't... think... I... am... going... to... make... it. :(

Well, i've made a couple of bone-headed choices that cost me a couple of games, so i'd like to think the planets can align enough for me to squeak into the playoffs. With 8 teams at 6-6, 4 of those will win and make the playoffs (top 6). I'ma hoping one of those will be me. :goodjob:

But it is cool that its this close down at the wire. A very fun league to be in.

OOPs... wrong thread. I believe I will make it here.

It is the auction league I am struggling in.

Well, i've made a couple of bone-headed choices that cost me a couple of games, so i'd like to think the planets can align enough for me to squeak into the playoffs. With 8 teams at 6-6, 4 of those will win and make the playoffs (top 6). I'ma hoping one of those will be me. :goodjob:

But it is cool that its this close down at the wire. A very fun league to be in.

I hope I can make it too. Just one more win...I was surprised to find my team in 3rd place...Then I noticed all teams from 3rd to 10th are 6-6... great league!

Top Bottom