2012-13 Civfanatics Fantasy Football League Season V

I predict a banner year for Suki's Savages!

Sadly, my predictions in CFC seem to fall far short most of the time

Its a 12 team keeper league so after a certain amount of time we'll have open enrollment for abandoned teams. I also run an auction league with some people here and the same applies.

Let me know when we're starting.

Last year it wasn't until the last week of July that Zap opened it up, with the draft being a week or so prior to the start of the regular season. I think your keepers (2)were due to him like a week prior to the draft.

If you all ever have an abandoned position, let me know :D, I am a killer when it comes to Fantasy Football

He will pop in or let us know something. ;)

At least I hope so.

If you all ever have an abandoned position, let me know :D, I am a killer when it comes to Fantasy Football

You can have my team, if you want? It's the 'Dark Demons"...

Sorry guys, I have been busy with a new job and new kid, I will have it all set up by Friday! :D

Sweet thank you!

I also wanted to publish that the PolyFanatic Apolyton and Civ Fanatic Auction League is up again. Old players have till the 7th of August to reply. Otherwise I am letting new people in. Send me PM to be added for consideration.

Rules will be 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB, TE, K, D/ST

Every stat changed from base except TDs so that efficiency in RBs is prized, long yards and TDs are rewarded more for WRs, QBs like Breesus and Rodgers Brady et al are in a class of their own and QBs are more varied.

THURSDAY AUG 29th 5:00 PM PDT is AUCTION TIME

Suki's torn cartilage is repaired and I am fitting her with steel canine fittings for this season! Prepare to be doginated!

Better tape up good to prevent future tears :mischief: .

New thread is now up and running, and the league is set up on yahoo!

Top Bottom