2012-13 Civfanatics Fantasy Football League Season V

And now my entire season is riding on Hakeem Nicks.

hooray

Well, Matt Ryan, after a great start to the year really let me down the last few weeks, so I end the season 6-7 and miss the playoff cut by a game. Sigh.

I wish those that made the playoffs much luck and look forward to doing it again next year. Was fun and competitive.

Rely on Nicks, or I can back into the playoffs with a losing record. Now if I can just fix my RB situation.

Carson or Eli, Carson or Eli, Carson or Eli... I have this horrible feeling that my success or failure this week is going to depend entirely upon that decision.

On a positive side note, I picked up Oakland's Marcel Reese since I heard McFadden is reinjured. Have to watch that development to see if I should throw Reese into the lineup.

Carson or Eli, Carson or Eli, Carson or Eli... I have this horrible feeling that my success or failure this week is going to depend entirely upon that decision.

On a positive side note, I picked up Oakland's Marcel Reese since I heard McFadden is reinjured. Have to watch that development to see if I should throw Reese into the lineup.

I sent you a PM with a few thoughts since I have the same problem in another league. Good luck!!!!

Last minute switch back to Eli... Damn, I'm gonna regret this.

EDIT: Ayep... regretting it now.

Oh man, this is going to be a close one.

Good game, Goons!! Looks like it wouldn't have mattered which QB I put in. But boy, hindsight really screams for James Jones. :D

Best of luck next week!

Arrggh. I was so close, I can't believe NE couldn't at least hit their projection. Good game, Monkey.

Good game, Goons!! Looks like it wouldn't have mattered which QB I put in. But boy, hindsight really screams for James Jones. :D

Best of luck next week!

Thanks! Eli certainly left you in the lurch. Yeah, hindsight is a brain-buster in fantasy.

Argggghhhhh... dethroned! :mad: Nice game Brees. I did have him as my QB in my military history forum league. So not a total loss. Finals next week in that league.

Congrats! Good team. :goodjob:

Argggghhhhh... dethroned! :mad: Nice game Brees. I did have him as my QB in my military history forum league. So not a total loss. Finals next week in that league.

Congrats! Good team. :goodjob:

I was down by 30 heading into sunday nights game. That blocked kick and TD is what put me over the top.

Well... finished second in the military forum league too. I got Alfred Morrised :cry: .

Got 2 second place, 1 fourth place (money league) and 1 about 6 or 7th place in my fantasy leagues this year... no championships. Dang it!

I ended 6th in this league. I finished 2nd in another league, loosing the final against my brother... The SF defense and Arian Foster's arrithmia screwed me over :cry::cry:

It is always something against us... can't be our feable football minds ;) .

Top Bottom