25 iPhone CivRev Screenshots Added

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
I created a new category for iPhone CivRev screenshots in the gallery and added 25 new screenshots there. Check them out! :)

You are all welcomed to submit screenshots to the gallery, especially those from the middle and later stages of the game. (Note: To take screenshots in your iPhone, just press the Home button and Sleep/Wake key simultaneously at the same time. The screen will flash and an image will be saved in the Camera Roll album.)

Can we give ya a big hug? Thanks, I've been looking for a category to place these pics.

Awesome. I was thinking of getting CivRev for my 360, but it broke down, but I'm looking forward of getting this game for my iPhone touch.

Can we give ya a big hug? Thanks, I've been looking for a category to place these pics.
Actually I read your post in the other thread and agreed with you that we need a new category for those screenshots. :)

Awesome. I was thinking of getting CivRev for my 360, but it broke down, but I'm looking forward of getting this game for my iPhone touch.

isn't an iPhone by default a touch screen thing?

isn't an iPhone by default a touch screen thing?

He either means "iPod touch" or "iPhone". They are two slightly different products. One makes phone calls, the other ... doesn't.

He either means "iPod touch" or "iPhone". They are two slightly different products. One makes phone calls, the other ... doesn't.

:lol: Haha. Nice description! CivRev on the iPod Touch is nice, but it certainly can't replace the main series. But it was a great bargain at $4.99!

Top Bottom