Random @#%& rants 5: Life is a female dog.

Some mod is having a . .. .. .. .ing laugh today :(

@Obli # its to help reduce server load as longer threads are more costly to host.

Also, in the case of this thread, its time for a mod to delete all the spam.

Stupid 1000 post rule. It's just stupid, why start a completely new thread when there's a perfectly fine thread already.

Most forums are unlimited, some have 10,000 or 100,000. This is the only one I've seen that limits it to 1000 for some bizarre reason?

<insert regular racing to post new threads and getting mad because you can't be a thread-whore rant here>

Today, I was in a shopping centre and thought to myself, "I've had enough!" I think I'm emotionally, mentally and physically burnt out with everything going on my life. I was feeling very Jennifer Capriati circa '93. But I didn't shoplift or anything.

Today, I was in a shopping centre and thought to myself, "I've had enough!" I think I'm emotionally, mentally and physically burnt out with everything going on my life. I was feeling very Jennifer Capriati circa '93. But I didn't shoplift or anything.

I don't have the luxury to think that.

this reads like part of a Jean Tesdale column

DC is having a crossover with Mortal Kombat, in a response to MvC2 that is both nearly a decade late, and incredibly bad.

My dad wasn't there to pick me up. Now I have to wait an hour for the bus. WTF.

If you are posting this as it happens, you have access to the internet, which always makes waiting a little easier.

My newly gotten ball of teeth just chewed through my logitech 5.1 computer speaker wires last night. Add that to the growing list of electronic crap this little sweetie is costing me. Hopefully when I get home tonight and take a closer look at it, it'll be a simple splice job...hopefully.

few more days working out and you will have a superhand!

Top Bottom