Random Rants 92 - Not Enough Snerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
horror while shivering in a corner ... At least the new e-mails service does not count the messages ı deleted to my account . More famous brands will keep them in after me having them posted to me . Hundreds of messages , left only 3 or 4 , taking 34 kilobytes of 2 GB storage space ı have . But yeah , as it is normal these days , their help section directly available offers 30 tips and you can't find the way to log out . You gotta search it online to find the help section with 36 tips to learn your way out ...

Are you gonna do a flurry of posting to get OVER NINE THOUSAND?
Oh I'll get there eventually. But my post frequency has definitely dropped over the past few years so a flurry seems unlikely.

Perhaps if all the old mafia/notw posts would have counted...

If it's any consolation, Snerk, if timing makes me get the new thread, I will mention you in the title again :yup:
Same here. I just thought of one. :D

In that case, if I get it, you can have it.
Thank you! :goodjob:

Let's see... rant...

It's a long holiday weekend (Thanksgiving). There is no Harry Potter marathon on TV.

Oh I'll get there eventually. But my post frequency has definitely dropped over the past few years so a flurry seems unlikely.

Perhaps if all the old mafia/notw posts would have counted...
Really. That… could benefit both of us. Tell me more.

One day, Takhi, you will be #1 :D
(I'd like that too, since it would mean I had serious success and couldn't spend much time here)
*scratches chin*

But then that would mean I am still an underemployed however-much-year-old stuck with his family.

That's a rant by itself.

*scratches chin*

But then that would mean I am still an underemployed however-much-year-old stuck with his family.

That's a rant by itself.
Meh. You can live on your own and be that :D
But yes, maybe you won't be #1 either. Let others shine.

1665251519356.png

Last edited:
Oh come on, if you're going to make me #2 at least give me the Rob Lowe pic.

And living on my own… interesting proposal.

btw I have a rant of my own, which is that there seems to be a very specifically localised storm centred upon the local park. There's wind and rain exactly on the park and the surrounding street or two. wtf????

YOINK

Moderator Action: This is spam. If you aren't prepared to write a proper post, don't bother attempting to steal the next thread. ~ Arakhor

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom