Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill3000

OOOH NOOOOOOO!
Supporter
This thread title pleases me.

Getting sick before the 4th of July most certainly does not. :(

Damn it, I was trying to post this thread! :mad:

I want to run over people who use the word "whambulance" or any variant thereof with an ambulance.

I'm going away on vacation during the exact weeks where I have some mandatory lessons at driver's education, which means that I'll have to wait almost two months before I can take them again, and this delays getting my driver's licence quite a bit. :(

I can't understand why people have the day off.

Today's not July 4th...it's tomorrow.

Cause tomorrow's Saturday, a lot of them would get it off anyway, and it is in the tradition of American Holidays to give people at least one day off per holiday.

Typically, if a holiday for which you would normally get the day off occurs on the weekend, you get the preceding Friday off.

Typically.

Or you have to work on Friday, but also get paid for Saturday as well. (my dad's job is like that).

The topic conjures up images of George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley riding an ambulance, not of a crybaby. :mad:

I might have some polish ancestry. :mad:

Nah, Andrew would drive far too fast (he races cars I think) while George can't seem to drive more than a couple of yards without crashing into something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom