Random Rants XVIII: It's cold as hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah why the hell is it so cold? Summer was cold, fall is way too cold, we're getting snow nearby, it's been rainy and rarely above 50 this week. Wtf??

This winter is gonna SUCK!

And if you disagree with me, then you're probably a racist.

Why do people insist on using any scale of measurement as opposed to a different one? They're all equally arbitrary.

Yes, a scale of measurement based on the freezing point and boiling point of the most common solvent on Earth is totally arbitrary. Oh great, look what's been started.

You have a relationship with someone based on sms-s and you call her you GF?
Now that is rantworthy....

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not gonna go in to it too much but... We live far from each other, we meet maybe once every second week, we txt at least 1000 txts a week (I'm not lying. My cell phone can only hold a certain amount of txts and I have to erase all of them quite often), we go to different schools and we like each other very much.

Yes, it is possible to take a relationship to a certain point with just txting, chatting and the occasional bumping-in-tos.

I just went to start my breakfast, and I have no thawed out sausage or bacon :mad: :mad:

I'm gonna have to do egg in the basket or something now... I swear, this sucks. I'm having my coffee, I'm having my cigs, and all I want to complete this nice morning is some damned pork.

I'm tired of China.

I just went to start my breakfast, and I have no thawed out sausage or bacon :mad: :mad:

I'm gonna have to do egg in the basket or something now... I swear, this sucks. I'm having my coffee, I'm having my cigs, and all I want to complete this nice morning is some damned pork.

I frakkin burned them! [pissed] This day is not starting out well.

Did you burn them because you failed to pay attention because you had to tell us you were out of pork?

My mom always said: An egg burned is a lesson learned :)

Ooh, I've been away from the forum so long it's started whining when I log on the way that it does ("you haven't posted here in a few weeks; how come you never post here anymore? Don't you find me attractive like you used to?")

Still the real rant is that my PC died several days before I had to go back to uni (Blue Screen of Death and EVERYTHING), I couldn't find the installation CD, so the software on my PC now is from the one before that- it's taken aaaages to update everything (there's still very little music on- and, most tragically considering where I'm posting, I didn't have time to install any games back on it; it's basically a glorified typewriter... sigh)

Rant: Can no one come up with a good thread title? :mad:

It's not as good as quoting Network, but that's been done before. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom