Random Rants XX: I CAN'T FIND MY FAGS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choxorn

Watermelon Headcrab
So? :mischief:

Well I've been waiting for 43 minutes... so my thread should win this battle!

but it doesn't have linky dinks...

Choxorn just wants to have a chance to make a new thread instead of slash star slash :mischief:

RANT: It would have been better if I'd started it!

My uni destroyed the internet by going and putting a speed cap of 1.5 m/b a min. This is BS.

Best title yet.

Rant: my school finally put up what professor I'll have for my physics class this semester, and it's the worst professor there is. Hopefully I can just teach myself enough and get through it with a good grade. Another rant, I have no moneys left, none at all, just $1000 in cash that I don't want to have to use but I'll have to to buy my books. God dammit.

Nother rant, forced once again to only take 14 credits since my stupid school only offers classes that conflict with other classes that people taking one class will have to take the other for. God damned 2 year degree is set to take me 3 years now thanks to this crap. Damned New York, worst run state in the union.

Procrastination is the devil.

This.

Also, Rant: Is it bad that I knew the what the title meant without needing to look at choxorn's description?

Missed out on my regular exercise because of insomnia and youtube...damn you george carlin for being so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom