RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you were done at the same time, and this thread is in the proper format. So I choose this thread.

I'm still incredibly lonely after the loss of my cat.

NO you did't mine was up first I swear.

Mine has all the links though.

And so the Joes do battle in an epic children's Cardgame. Yu-Gi-Joe! :mischief:

Here's hoping for a thread merge like what happened when Abaddon and I butted heads in the last one.

Again, it's rather simple: The person who does the correct formatting with the least crappy title is the winner. Joecoolyo wins.

I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately & it's negatively affecting my mood/peace of mind.

Sorry about your cat, Bill...I have three and I can't imagine them being gone :(
I'm sure we'll all look back on this and smile how 3 threads were created at almost the same time. Spooky, isn't it?

They were all at 11:50, but mine was first :D :(

rant: this thread will be the chosen one. I feel it in my bones.

And I got my final tomorrow. Ugh. Horrible timing.

Mother has demanded I clean my room so the bug guy can spray in here... a monumental task.

Make up your damned mind woman. I can either do coursework or clean up my room! CHOOOOSE!

what are you getting sprayed for?

We can has apparent infestation of roaches or some such.

I think we already sprayed recently though or something, because we keep finding dead roaches/grasshoppers/whatever the eff they are EVERYWHERE. In a candy bowl, next to the backdoor, under the TV downstairs...

She especially wants me to clean out my room because apart from the apartment my cousin and her boyfriend moved to(they just recently got rid of an infestation, and they also did their laundry here before Mom was concerned and thus put her foot down), my room seems to be the most likely site of origin. Which, shamefully, could be true, as there is some old garbage in the corner that I've never gotten around to disposing of...

We can has apparent infestation of roaches or some such.

I think we already sprayed recently though or something, because we keep finding dead roaches/grasshoppers/whatever the eff they are EVERYWHERE. In a candy bowl, next to the backdoor, under the TV downstairs...

She especially wants me to clean out my room because apart from the apartment my cousin and her boyfriend moved to(they just recently got rid of an infestation, and they also did their laundry here before Mom was concerned and thus put her foot down), my room seems to be the most likely site of origin. Which, shamefully, could be true, as there is some old garbage in the corner that I've never gotten around to disposing of...
Well then maybe it's a good thing shes making you clean it unless you want special little friends running around:lol:

Points for Joecoolyo:

+ has all the links
+ has "glory to the hypnotoad"
+ has the most posts
+ has cool gif to match the thread title

I do declare this thread the legitimate thread.

Yeah, this one should be the one thread to rule them all, for all the reasons mentioned above, and also because the awesome group youngsters (or at least, me) has decreed it to be so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom