Random Rants #XXIV - The Angry Mob

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this one best, but seriously, it's a rant how some people immediately start threads after the last post. I shouldn't be ranting but it's like a race. Do you guys copy everything beforehand to paste?

I like this one best, but seriously, it's a rant how some people immediately start threads after the last post. I shouldn't be ranting but it's like a race. Do you guys copy everything beforehand to paste?

Sort of. If I revealed my secrets, I wouldn't get the thread first though, would I?

RANT: OH COME ON! The one that's not even properly formatted goes first??? :mad:

Rant: what's up with the thread title?

Not only is RANDOM spelled wrong, why can it not just say XXIV????

You know, in the mad rush to start a new thread, some proof-reading would be good.

So this is what happens when three threads are merged at once :mischief:.

We are the angry mob. We read the papers everyday. We like who we like. We hate who we hate. But we're also easily swayed.

We are the angry mob. We read the papers everyday. We like who we like. We hate who we hate. But we're also easily swayed.

Rant: I demand a complete thread title change. It should be:

Random Rants XXIV: The Angry Mob

I'm too OCD to live with this changed format.

I am incredibly sleep deprived due to no longer being able to sleep in.

I have to be up at 7 am 5 days a week, not 7......

Yet I still woke up then yesterday, and today. its not healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom