Random Rants XXXVI: Can't Sleep, Clown Will Eat Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
first rant: I didn't notice we were almost at 1000!

Yay Simpsons picture in the OP again.

Uhh, for a Rant, I should really be getting to school...

There's a difference between "using drugs" and "abusing drugs," you know.

Is there? Isn't it abuse the moment you take your first puff or line? I'm pretty much going to compare this to something horribly unrelated, but is there a difference between hitting your wife once or hitting wife more than once? Isn't that abuse?

Don't answer that if you don't want to, I know how unrelated it is.

Where the heck do you live that everyone who does drugs talks about doing them, and that many people do drugs? :p

In a place where drugs are basically the high time prime of the people. Even the cops smoke weed. It's not very surprising at any given time to see a cop car hidden in the bushes with a cop smoking a joint inside or at the back.

Not to mention that at least 15% of the youth (not even adults) have their own weed farms. I used to know a guy who, every Christmas, got a 5 pound bag of weed from his parents.

I suppose living in such a drug excessive location has made me be so discriminatory.

rant: snow. snow everywhere.

In a place where drugs are basically the high time prime of the people. Even the cops smoke weed. It's not very surprising at any given time to see a cop car hidden in the bushes with a cop smoking a joint inside or at the back.

wtf :dubious: were's that?

Not to mention that at least 15% of the youth (not even adults) have their own weed farms. I used to know a guy who, every Christmas, got a 5 pound bag of weed from his parents.

again, but for a whole different reason :mischief:, were's that??

wtf :dubious: were's that?

again, but for a whole different reason :mischief:, were's that??

Grey County. Terrible place to live for just about anyone except really old people and drug users/alcoholics. I still remember a story of where a city SWAT team raided a guy's list of properties, and found several tonnes of marijuana, cocaine, heroine, etc in about 8 houses. The local authorities did nothing about it while being fully aware, and it wouldn't surprise me if the guy had given the cops that dropped by some of the merchandise. If I recall correctly, the only reason he got busted is because he pissed off a potential buyer who immediately tipped him off to the city drug team :lol:

His daughter was completely torn apart whenever he was dragged away in chains. I proceeded to ask her why, and she said that she now had to pay for her drugs. Drug use seems to be encouraged within families here.

and people have the nerve to say we are a drugsheaven... (which we kinda are... but still, compared to that)

and people have the nerve to say we are a drugsheaven... (which we kinda are... but still, compared to that)

It's not this bad in other places of Canada, but there are a few bad spots, yes.

My only rant right now is that I can't think of anything real to rant about! :mad:

Urgh, apathy.

Is it just me or is anyone experiencing thread titles and user-names changing from blue to brown for some reason? It's most annoying.

It's just you.

Is it just me or is anyone experiencing thread titles and user-names changing from blue to brown for some reason? It's most annoying.

Yes, I thought I saw them change colour, but I didn't want to say anything in case I was just imagining it (and d.highland might think that I was on drugs).

Missed a question on a chem quest today that I should have gotten. One off of a perfect score! urgles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom