A Brave New Succession Game

Just so everyone knows I wrote the update :)

Did you build another city? I can't tell; it looks like that in the screenshot, but I don't think you mentioned it.

I'm starting to think I don't care about victory anymore. At this point, I'd settle for the absolute extermination of Russia. If we can do that, I think we can declare that this game was an utter success by any reasonable standards. :)

I'm starting to think I don't care about victory anymore. At this point, I'd settle for the absolute extermination of Russia. If we can do that, I think we can declare that this game was an utter success by any reasonable standards. :)

Wiping out Russia would be winning anyway, by my standards!

Is anyone else in a hurry? This game will get done eventually, and he hasn't been AFK from this thread or anything. If we do skip though, I'd say we still give him a chance to come in later when it might be more convenient for him.

Eh, I'm okay with giving JS some time. I'm certainly not in any hurry, and succession games by definition take time.

Sure, I was just asking because js didn't post recently. I'm fine with waiting. And I don't know how skips usually work, but that's what I had in mind yes (that js could take his turn whenever would be convenient).

I unexpectedly lost access to my computer, I can be skipped/switched with someone else. Sorry for the delay.

It should be Avl8 next I think. Are you still here? You've been quiet since you asked to join.

If you are here though, then good luck defeating the Russians!

Is Avl8 still here? Should we just skip his turn for now to and go to me? If anyone has had any contact with him I'd be more than ok with waiting (as I've said previously, I'm not in a hurry), but it's starting to look like to me that he has never checked on this thread after that initial post.

Is Avl8 still here? Should we just skip his turn for now to and go to me? If anyone has had any contact with him I'd be more than ok with waiting (as I've said previously, I'm not in a hurry), but it's starting to look like to me that he has never checked on this thread after that initial post.

I sent him a PM right now. It says he has been online a few days ago. Perhaps it's the email subscription problem (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=520234). If he doesn't respond by Thursday, IMHO we should just skip him.

I don't think avl8 is here. Redwings, just go ahead. It says he's been online, so I'm thinking he got locked out because of the email problem and can't post anything.

All right.

Well, I was actually looking for an excuse to play civilization tonight. It's been kind of a bad day today.

Time to conquer some Russians!

Completed my turn. I'll edit this post soon for the full writeup. I basically said screw it, we're winning the war with Russia, built a ton of composite bows, and continued the beeline for machinery. I didn't look at our tech position compared to everyone else, but we're going to win this war as soon as we get longbows.

Top Bottom