A few new civilizations (potentially!)

xangrim

Chieftain
I'm not sure if I'm going to follow-through will the development of mods for these, but I've started designing some civilization selection maps for some leaders I would like to see in the game.

Now I apologise in advance for my lack of design skills, but ah well it's the thought that counts! Take a look. I'll be keeping them up to date with more on my DeviantArt.

If you want to use any of my images for modding purposes, I'll be fine with it so long as you message me first!

Big Brother - Oceania
UA: War is Peace - +25% Happiness whilst at war.
UI: Joycamp - +2 Production.
UB: Ministry of Truth (Replaces university) - No bonus from jungle tiles. +10% Science whilst at war.
Spoiler :

Kim Il Sung - North Korea
UA: Powerful and Prosperous Nation - +3 Production per city. -2 Food per city.
Spoiler :

Songtsan Gampo - Tibet
UA: Past the Yarlung Valley
UI: Summer Camp
Spoiler :

Egbert - Wessex
UA: Bretwalda - +3 Culture from conquered cities.
Spoiler :

Van Rompuy- European Union
UA: United in Diversity - Speeds the training of Settlers by 20%. Culture cost of policies decreased by 10%.
UU: Eurofighter Typhoon -
Spoiler :

Offa - Mercia
UA: Mercian Supremacy -
Spoiler :

DUDE. The Oceania - 1984 one. That would be my favourite book. :love:

Moderator Action: thread moved to Graphics Modpacks, until the civilizations themselves are available for download

Welcome to Civfanatics! Some top quality maps there; the community would welcome a good map-maker like yourself. The Wessex one is my favourite.

Thank you! I'll be working on more since I've got more hooked on Civ V recently. I'll upload some more in a bit.

I've been working on a early medieval scenario for British Isles and northwest Europe and I'm very tempted to use your maps... especially the Mercian one. Unfortunately, my leaders are Alfred and Penda, so I'd need to make alterations. In any case, your maps have given me good ideas.

I have made civ icons for these civs in any case. Check out Irkalla's civ icon tutorial thread to see some of the British Isle civ icons I've made. The ones posted there are close to being complete, but have been altered slightly. If you need some, I can send zips with the completed dds files.

Although perhaps you've already created these... I have not yet downloaded your mod although I intend to shortly.

Top Bottom