A guide to Stability.

Beyond the Sword and stability.

The only change to stability in BtS is:

Founding a corporation in a city gives a small negative penalty to permanent stability. -

There is no anarchy when changing civics or religion during a golden age.

I have updated the Wiki stability guide to include these additions.

You'll also want to note that letting a city go independent in the F1 screen counts as losing a city.

Is it expected to get the new civ taking over one of your city things happen when your empire is rated at stable?

Yea stability doesn't matter in those situations; if a new civ emerges and your cities are in its "core area" they will be flipped, or ask to be flipped..

Great mod! One question about stability and techs. I gather there's no in-game info on which techs might cost us stability? I don't mind this -- I kinda like having to figure things out for myself -- but I want to be sure.

I'm translating this guide to stability to brazilian portuguese. If someone wants to post it, a help would be apreciated, since I don't know how to do it.

I'm translating this guide to stability to brazilian portuguese. If someone wants to post it, a help would be apreciated, since I don't know how to do it.

I wrote this guide over 5 years ago. Since then, the mod has changed a lot. I have not followed the recent changes, so I do not know how relevant the guide is now. I do not think it will be.

So, before taking a lot of time translating it - ask current players/posters how relevant it is (good or bad). Thanks for your interest. :)

Most of it sounds like what I read elsewhere - but it might also have been outdated. Some things are false or contradictory at least, so be wary (representation causes a negative after 3 or 6 cities? and golden age does not eliminate anarchy anymore, but maybe it removes the penalty for having been in anarchy.)

Top Bottom