A Mafia Game taking place in the East [sign-ups]

Well, to be fair, you pretty much are the Brett Favre of retiring from mafia.

I'm also from Gitp, though under a different name over there. Hopefully I won't get slaughtered before the first five minutes are up.

Oh look! It's Sprig and Zack! Who totally didn't come over to GitP at pizza's behest to join his totally finished game that we had the honor of hosting! Wow! Long time no see! :eek:

I, uh... guess I don't have the excuse of not knowing anyone anymore. Darn you and your foiling of my plans! ...actually, I might need some of that foil. I hear it blocks scries! :p

...and hello to this WinterLilium fellow who may or may not be the person I assume he is? :confused:

I'm also from Gitp, though under a different name over there. Hopefully I won't get slaughtered before the first five minutes are up.
Day phases last for 48 RL hours, so that won't be a problem. I can guarantee you that you'll be alive for the first 48 hours of this game.
We have to talk, I've met someone else. It's a giant who hangs around in playgrounds but at least he appreciates me!!!
Noooorwaaaaayyyy!
I was told you had retired.
He got better.

Day phases last for 48 RL hours, so that won't be a problem. I can guarantee you that you'll be alive for the first 48 hours of this game.

Can you make that same guarantee for me, or just him?

Does the forum allow them that?

I think they only get default avatars until they get a certain number of posts.

Defaulting, defaulting, defaulting... Ah, there. Count Dingdong. It fits where I got the name?

And yeah: "If you have 30 posts AND have registered for 30 days, you can give yourself a custom title and a custom non-animated avatar. The dimension limit of custom avatars is 70x70 pixels and size limit is 4 KB.

If you have 100 posts AND have registered for 100 days, you can give yourself a custom non-animated avatar up to 100x100 pixels and 6 KB in size."

So... these games should help with the post count, but I still need at least a month for a small avatar and three or so for a normal-sized one... >.>

Who do you think I am then? 'Tis a tad unclear, there. Perhaps due to you not saying. :lol:

Lol, ninja'd by a question. I'd send you a PM, but I can't until my fifth post (and five days registered!). You seem to want it kept a secret, so addressing it in-thread seems, well... rude. :p

((And I don't want to PM said person on GitP in case I'm, well... wrong. :smallamused: ))

Would I have asked here if I minded an answer, though? ;3

So... these games should help with the post count, but I still need at least a month for a small avatar and three or so for a normal-sized one... >.>

Heh. That does make my usual thing of defaulting to art people have made me not work, yes.

Ah, but now that I'm responding to you, I have the requisite five posts! I can now send PMs! ...in 3 days or so while keeping you in suspense and confirming or rejecting my suspicions with this witty banter that is far more informative than the single post you wrote previously! You see, now there's like three people you could be, and my initial guess was probably wrong!

...the current guess, however, seems more and more right... <-hah, it works! :lol: I really like that smiley and was definitely going to miss it.

Lol, ninja'd by a question. I'd send you a PM, but I can't until my fifth post (and five days registered!). You seem to want it kept a secret, so addressing it in-thread seems, well... rude. :p

That restriction is still a thing? I'd forgotten it was still a thing. I remember this site made that a while ago to deal with adbots.

Defaulting, defaulting, defaulting... Ah, there. Count Dingdong. It fits where I got the name?

And yeah: "If you have 30 posts AND have registered for 30 days, you can give yourself a custom title and a custom non-animated avatar. The dimension limit of custom avatars is 70x70 pixels and size limit is 4 KB.

If you have 100 posts AND have registered for 100 days, you can give yourself a custom non-animated avatar up to 100x100 pixels and 6 KB in size."

When you get to 500 days and 500 posts, you get a box of various chocolates. :yumyum: (Don't eat the green one, though...)

That restriction is still a thing? I'd forgotten it was still a thing. I remember this site made that a while ago to deal with adbots.
We are so old and cool.

EDIT: How much storage do you guys have in your PM inbox? I remember at some point I went from 200 --> 500, but I'm pretty sure that was just a site-wide change and not some milestone.

Might I inquire what you're pointing at? 'Tis only common courtesy to say if one indicates an invisible object in that manner...

And that is rather rude of you, keeping me out of the loop - can you not at least tell me who your first guess was, since it is so likely wrong? It can hardly hurt, after all, can it? Besides which, being timely with it will make me far less likely to take vengeance on you by way of refusing to confirm my identity for a while. :p

Edit: "You have 0 messages stored, of a total 3 allowed."

...Eep. o.o

Ah, so that's how it works. I just sent a tester email, and it seems I can send PMs. My mailbox size is just 3. :p

...so not useful in the slightest. I suppose I'll keep it clear for whenever I need to receive PMs for this game? Though, I hope I'll have been a member for five days by then... and have a big boy's mailbox to hold all the secret shenanigans bound to go on in this game! :eek:

Wait, no, I'm pretty sure the box size is 3 until you have ten thousand posts. Made sending out Role PMs a pain.

Back
Top Bottom