A New Dawn on Earth and the Space Adventure II

Did not work, same error

This second save was generated with my non steam version, located in "C:\Games\Firaxis Games". So I think you have no choice, if you want to play this pbem, unless you reinstall your civilization IV BTS!

I agree, it would be a hard work to reinstall your game and all your mods. Sorry, but I can't see another way...:(

4- If you face the message "The save file you have selected is protected to ensure that the assets in your mod folder have not been changed", when trying to open the saved file, Admin Password has nothing to do with it, even though error message leads you to believe otherwise. This is a known problem -- when one does not have clean install of BTS and/or of the particular mod -- it will give you this error message. If one does not remember which files where modified the only solution is to reinstall BTS and/or the mod.
(Tigranes, http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...=547649&page=3, post 47)

could someone simply email the save.

When I download the file from here I simply get an attachment.php file not a save file

I just want to see if I can open it.

I am non steam.

I can load all saves.

I want to play... *rolls a d3* Gilgamesh!

The saves worked fine for you? With no problems or protected assets message?

Edit: Yeeeesssss!!!!!!!!!! Finally we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are in Horseshoe_Hermi!!!!!!!!!!!!

The actualized table:

Please, send me the informations to complete the table above or the changes you want.

I got the saves to load also.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0017.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0017.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 135
  • Civ4ScreenShot0020.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0020.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 101
The actualized table:

Please, send me the informations to complete the table above or the changes you want.

The guys will know I am the usually the last to get mods working.

So If I can get it working so can you.

I am non steam with the original discs. I also have admin power as sole user. My OS is win 7.

I deleted the previous downloads and exe files and the 'Rom anD' files in my Firaxis (64) mods folder.

I downloaded the 1.75c and 1.75c patch as above and saved in my downloads area as described.

During exe function operation the files were installed in the 'Rom and' folder in the downloads area. Executing the patch seemed to automatically detect the 1.75c folder and install automatically.

I then renamed the folder as instructed 'ROM-AND' and copied and pasted into my Firaxis, BTS, Mods folder where the other mods are located.

And it worked.

I was pleased and I hope I will give encouragement to others.

The actualized table:

njvasdbhjfryqgcyqwvgfdybvweycbwyebf!!!!!!!!!

GREAT NEWS!!! I figured it out! Both saves worked just fine for me!

There is a little option during the install of this mod that allows for the option to select "Formations" - the first time I installed, I checked this box and proceeded to get assets protected errors. I tried installing again and didn't check that box and everything works just fine.

I am back in this game and will report back with my leader selection shortly! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

yeeeaaaahhhh..... I ignored formations. I installed directly to the mods folder.

My problems were all my own graphics software being too new.

Finally got the time to follow through the whole installation/testing procedure and... it didn't work. :badcomp:

Was almost giving up when I read this again:

There is a little option during the install of this mod that allows for the option to select "Formations" - the first time I installed, I checked this box and proceeded to get assets protected errors. I tried installing again and didn't check that box and everything works just fine.

So I cleaned it all up and did it again as Nighthawk. And both files loaded ok! :eekdance:

Count me in! Keep all random choices as before!

So, are we still waiting for more players? How many days?

By the way - had we unchecked that "Formations" box before, would we still need to follow through all this? :think:

Top Bottom