ABNESII - .•°*”˜Cradle of Life˜”*°•.

OOC: What, you actually like them? They aren't completely sucky? :party:

tbh i didn't bother reading them once i'd opened it.

Why bother? Either he'll reject me or welcome me.

REJECTED.

You have displayed no qualitys I require from someone to be involved in my NES.

I have the largest land army in the game... and you dont hear me claiming to be Napeleon now do you :lol: (correction Lord_Iggy has the largest... with 33 Infantry... i have 30 Infanty (2 Cav)

Don't think if I was every in a position to Welcome you to my NES (An a few others)

So, WELCOME :)

:goodjob:

Please, please for the love of god tell me you have any reason to reasonably think that after reading this page... :(

Don't think if I was every in a position to Welcome you to my NES (An a few others)

So, WELCOME :)

:goodjob:

The welcome thing confused me back then. But now, I realized you were talking about Masada, right?

Well i did quote him about 1cm above that, in the very same post...

OOC: can we take this spam to the While We Wait thread, in hope of not cluttering this NES you worked so hard on?

Everything I have said is answering you, thus not spam. EVERY SINGLE POST by you on this page is a nothing, a spam.

So no, we can not take this anywhere. You can simply just start posting only when necessary. Not posting a reply to this is aknoledgment enough btw.

To the Mobandika:
From the Skiv:

How much of your army are you sending? Land at the bay of Mumbai, if possible.

OOC: Pm me for location of where to land.

Please, the time for diplomacy is over once you have both sent your orders.

I think you greeted me before Abandon :)

Sorry for not sending orders yet, I will do it tonight. I haven't been online friday or saturday.

Yeah, noticed you had kinda dropped off the radar! Please get thme in soon :D

next couple of days at worst, this update should be simpler than the last one i think.

Intrude:The failure of the primary unit to properly check recoloration or to successfully copy and paste a color key without truncating it have been noted. We have seen fit to correct these mistakes. Further solutions will not be forthcoming. It is advised secondary units adopt higher standards.

Spoiler :

Can anyone else see the map? I want to use it for the base of next updates map rather than mine with its slight errors.

OOC: I can't see the map Abby.

I can't. Perhaps you should ask for another?

Top Bottom