All leader portraits

Regarding the C5, I don't think there is any fancy hat. I think it's just a background. Pinkish blob in the middle is the head of a guy wearing a black suit, very bright spots over his shoulders is sun behind him.

Now, what is this white thing in the middle of his chest, i have 3 ideas:
He is obviously riding a scooter.
Or perhaps he is standing with a sword (something like that: http://comps.canstockphoto.com/can-stock-photo_csp13455709.jpg)
Or it's a hand of the person that stand to the left of him (our right), yes I think it might a couple (pose like here: http://previews.123rf.com/images/go...on-fence-by-the-beach-Stock-Photo-wedding.jpg)

Arnold Schwarzenegger confirmed as the guvernator of California.

Looks like a horned helmet, or a wolf skin mantel. And it looks like he is breathing fire or puking

Can some one do the same treatment to B 5?

That's what I think the hat looks like. Other people are discarding a lot of what I see as part of the hat (such as the part which looks like horns) as just being part of the background. The problems with it looking like he is breathing fire are just because of me changing the brightness of the picture.

Y'all really need to learn how to put your images in Spoiler tags.

Had ago at enlarging B5. Much less successful. However, I'm fairly sure we can confirm the leader has a mustache, so obviously this is not a Gothic queen. And perhaps this gives a better idea of what the head-wear being worn is; it appears to be a helmet.

edit: Looks Asian definately, but I don't believe that Firaxis would call a Civ 'Golden-Horde'. Could there be any ruler of Goguryeo that resembles this?

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Jesus of Golan Heights?!

Had ago at enlarging B5. Much less successful. However, I'm fairly sure we can confirm the leader has a mustache, so obviously this is not a Gothic queen. And perhaps this gives a better idea of what the head-wear being worn is; it appears to be a helmet.

edit: Looks Asian definately, but I don't believe that Firaxis would call a Civ 'Golden-Horde'. Could there be any ruler of Goguryeo that resembles this?

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

It's Tamar with mustache for sure.

That is the most likely end result now. which is fine, because for them it means people will be anticipating them a bit more now.

My sentiments exactly. We are all dying to confirm what we know, sure, but my do we need to uncover those remaining images.

Hopefully the PR department will use that poster as a reference when releasing a new Civilization. Once the Civ is revealed, the correct match on that board should be revealed too. (through twitter, for example).

That would be a nice way of engaging with your early adopters / brand advocates / loyal customers Firaxis!
;););)

Looks like there is a feather or a horn on the headgear. Also, the... stripes to the left of it. I think this is a native american with a feathery headdress after all.

Well, except that the beard doesn't match then. :crazyeye:

What is Frederick's capital going to be? It is always nicer if the leader has a personal connection with the capital city, Berlin worked with a Prussian in charge. So Aachen? Frankfurt?

Top Bottom