Altered Maps XVI: Gerardus Mercator Must Die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad Map.
German girls aren't uglier than girls in other countries.
Complicated, overengineered, high maintenance and prone to failure, but not as bad as our machines.

A lot of countries that don't even get a stereotype. Won't someone think of Albania!?

The slightly broken English seems legit, on the other hand, why is it in English at all?

'cause it's by Anglos and who expects Anglos to speak anything but ?

and for Albania , they couldn't fix "More Benzes per capita than Germany" in the little place available .

It's on the internet, so it's in English.

Not seeing how (some of) Essex is part of civilization.
Not hearing the 'comical accent' either -- unless the mapmakers think chavs sound funny (innit)?

Personally I would have painted that blob 'unpleasant' -- but then again, I'm firmly in the 'stuck up and pretentious' bracket (which I can't really argue against)...

I live in the intersection between stuck up, comical and unpleasant accents and I'm definitely the first. I agree though - Essex accents are the worst.

come on , ı can just link a rant of mine from 2011 showing how the West was ready to "give" far more to New Turkey .

Moderator Action: We have a Cool Pictures thread for a reason. This thread is purely for altered maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom